EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1440

Gun писал(а) >>
I think it might be like this, though dunno market. Waiting for 3880

3840 is the end of the move, correction unknown. That's my opinion. Let's watch.

Vlad72 >>:

3840 окончание движения,коррекция неизвестно какая.Это по-моему.Будем смотретьсь.

We will see if we reach at least 161 fishbars and then I will either pull stops to surplus, or will reach 3880 or will kick the stop to surplus

Vlad72 >>:

strangerr как думаешь, сходим вниз подкорректироваться к 13740, а потом вверх?

I sold back last night at 1.3773.

strangerr писал(а) >>

I sold back last night at 1.3773.

And until when will it go?

A murky moment, the train has become a dead end while the driver Forte and the barmaid Galina from the dining car are asleep. The conductor Stringerre, too, picked up stowaways yesterday, washed up and thinks he's woken up in the Eurozone. He's speaking Romanian.

Vlad72 >>:

И до каких пор пойдёт?

Before the U-turn upwards.))

Brocococo finally got caught. That's a shame. They didn't cheat me, of course, but I'm frankly sick of their super-duper lies in advertising, forgery, asshole editing and moderation on their forum, pressure on online resources, technical illiteracy and poor operation of their servers, stoned quotes.
I also forgot the withdrawal problems. The withdrawal itself, even if everything is fine, can take a week. And it's not even guaranteed that they will give it back, according to frequent reviews.
My prediction on the cat is down. They've already killed off a second brand, the first was vodniki. What was there before I don't know. They will be opening the next DC.

RekkeR >>:
Мутный момент, поезд стал в тупик, пока спят машинист Форте и буфетчица Галина с вагона-ресторана. Проводник Стрингерр тоже, набрал вчера безбилетников, обмыл это дело и думает что проснулся уже в еврозоне. Ишь на румынском гутарит.

at 1.39... will be gone and then we can argue with Galina again

NikT_58, make up your mind: upwards downwards?)))
Reason: