EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1285

KEHTyxa >>:

зачем кому-то, вам что-то доказывать.

выложите свое,

Already posted. I've already shown them.

Guys, enough with the dryer!

Real predictions - real poses!

Otherwise, it's bullshit!

Congratulations to the girls of this branch on the celebration of spring!

I wish them Real Men,

and real Profits.

Happy Spring Festival!

joo >>:

И что это? хде открытые позы? хде стопы? хде лоси?

It's a fine sandbox, let them poke around! I come here myself out of curiosity from time to time. :)

Swetten >>:

Да нормальная песочница, нехай ковыряются! Сама сюда из любопытства захожу время от времени. :)

Hmmm.... Happiness and prosperity to you too.

I agree, you have to show, confirm predictions, maybe not all, but the gurus do.

Here's an example, not predictions, but showing, even though it's a robot.

rustein >>:
Согласен, надо показывать, подтверждать прогнозы, может не все, но гуру обязательно.

Вот пример, не прогнозы, но показываю, хотя это робот.

What is the difference between a guru and a non-guru?

Who do you think the Guru is? Why do you think so?

What's in it for you if you think the Guru thinks so?

Nothing for me, but I think a lot of people here follow the predictions of some "gurus",

They want to learn something, but the "guru" will only show them some demos or lines on the chart, it's not nice.

I need a confirmation of my predictions.

You do not need it, people demand it. :)

There are no Gurus in this thread, only Gurgens...that's why there are almost 2,000 pages here...so everyone can come in and write how they flipped a coin

rustein >>:

Мне ничего, но я думаю здесь многие следят за прогнозами некоторых "гуру",

хотят научится чему-то, а "гуру" только или демо покажет или только какие-то линии на графике, не солидно.

Надо подтверждение своих прогнозов.

Ни я требую, народ требует. :)

(chuckles) Okay. Do you take me for a "Guru"?

Did you see my prediction? Have you seen it come true? Are you ready to follow my predictions? :)

Sorry, you've misunderstood me,

I personally do not follow the forecasts, I do not need it, if anything I can buy an EA from you.

And for me no one is a guru, but for people who follow this thread and the forecasts of those who think they are gurus and 46376721 times a day show a variety of pictures it is important to show confirmation.

Otherwise it's a thread about nothing.

rustein >>:

Извините, Вы меня не правильно поняли,

я лично не слежу за прогнозами, мне это не надо, если что могу купить у Вас советниr

Brother! I'm not selling anything! At all!!! And the forecast that was predicted was not generated by the EA, but by me, in real time.

I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about the fact that you have to talk realistically - by opening positions and showing them, otherwise don't bullshit and basta!

Reason: