EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 875

Meeting on the Elbe

gip писал(а) >>
Targets at 40-41 are formed, I think the correction will come from there. 38 is far away, probably not at once.

>>))).

Guys, so what's the prognosis? 1.4125 - will it go lower or will it correct upwards? If so, what is the upside target?

T-G >>:
Ребята, так какие прогнозы? 1.4125 - пойдет ниже или будет коррекция вверх? Если да то какая цель вверх??

Are you still in a slump? Or is it ALL?

T-G писал(а) >>
>> Guys, so what are the predictions? 1.4125 - will it go lower or the correction upwards? If yes, what is the target to go up?

The downside target is to be determined, but the upside is a mystery. And what is the target from the current position? >> I doubt that there will be no continuation.

Fraktal >>:

Ты еще а просадке? Или ВСЁ?

I don't know what, I might have to make a trap on half of the volume, but at what level I don't know.

Helex >>:

Ща золотишко нашалит и будет сразу )))

And that's it, I don't think it will go any lower, let's just say it's my opinion, it hits the spot)))))))

Punt dog, don't give up.

T-G >>:

да пиндец в просадке 70% на лок даже не хватает депо, не знаю что, наверное придется лок на пол объема делать, только на каком уровня не знаю

We should have locked up more in the morning! Now we can feel down some more!

Fraktal >>:

Надо было утром еще локировать! Ща можем вниз еще пощупать!

So they said to lock from 1.4230 - I put the order there and it did not work - and now I do not know what to do, I look and wait for the MK - probably so...

Reason: