EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 663

You're too late, Yura has already predicted a fiasco before you https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120788/page259

I actually talked about it on page 6xx some page. And on the pound I have shown my wave pattern, now in the profit of 200 pips already, so who used the pattern - congratulations on the profit))))

No one pays attention to your markings anyway, there are thousands of them on the Internet :)

Here's that pound markup from page 651. It's all clear through)))))

If the euro is fucked up, the quid is fucked up ))

with unsubstantiated markings you just make the dogs laugh.

Noterday >> :

Here's that pound markup from page 651. It went clear)))))

So what if it passed? It doesn't mean anything. The marking is only one variant of dozens of price movements. Did you make your case? No. So what are we talking about? What's the point of this breakdown? A competent wave expert assumes various variants of the situation, you do not have it.

Unsubstantiated they would be if they were never confirmed. But they are confirmed by profits. In general, I'm just glad that wave theory works and that I can make money from it.

I'm happy for you too. But it's not wave theory that works, it's your brain that works. Wave theory has nothing to do with it. I've learned to work with a classical TA. It's amazing :) The turkeys are all lagging, the TA doesn't work. But it works for me. It's the same with waves. They don't work, and neither does TA :)

And why draw options that have a strength of 10%. I always think about the main option and if it is not confirmed, I don't enter the market. And I don't want to trust the alternatives, because the experience of a couple of years of real trading has still led me to the point where the deposit only builds up on the main variants. But thanks for the critics! It is good that it is constructive. I've been doing it for a long time now and I'm still trying to do it.)

Because the basic option does not work 100%, because the alternatives need to be thought through in advance, it reduces the number of mistakes and increases the experience of sorting out your own mistakes.
Reason: