EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 466

rid >> :

A little more information. (Please do not consider it an advertisement)

A well-known (Russian-language) book clearly states that it is the global banking consortiums which form market prices:

"That's why ... and does not work Williams' indicator MARKET INDEX (MFI), based on changes in the volume of transactions, time, and minimum price changes, or rather speaks the truth, then blatantly lies. Due to the very reasons, which we have analyzed: the consortium of banks moves the currency to where it needs, but not to the place, where traders open their deals, forming a volume, displayed on the screen. That's why traders lose on Bill Williams' MFI indicator
* Bill Williams himself claims that it is impossible to work in Forex on his trading system" (c)

//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read the book with great interest. I do not regret I spent time on it. I gained a lot of useful information.

In addition, I personally made sure that the book is banned on all forums of the most famous DCs operating in our former empire:

"About the fate of this book... A separate book could be written about its fate. A book about how ..... and why it was banned for reading by more than 40 brokers and dealing centres in Russia and in the world ..... " (с)

As recently as a week ago, I was discussing on the BROKO forum about trading methods and in the dialogue I posted an innocuous link to a "purely technical" chapter of this book on intraday trading. After 25-30 min my post was already deleted. Ok, - not banned yet. On other On other DC-forums they mercilessly ban just for a mentioning of this book title (see the foreword, book 1).

//-----------------------------------------

Actually, I was interested initially in the description of the DOW ribbon and the curious interpretation of the current information on the ribbon. For those interested, here's a link to a chapter from this book - About the Dow Jones Newswire

I hope the post doesn't get deleted or (much less) banned from here...

By the way, for anyone who needs it, here's the 3rd paying book.

Files:

Most likely, after a correction to 1,478, the fall will continue.

DC2008 >> :

Most likely to continue falling after a correction to 1,478.

Sur =)

DC2008 писал(а) >>

Most likely, after the correction to 1.478, the fall will continue.

The fall has matured for a long time and what we saw on Friday, the rise and then the subsequent fall down, is in fact a new powerful move downwards...The maximum pullback point is 1.4450

forte928 >> :

>>This fall has matured for a long time and what we saw on Friday, the rise and then the subsequent fall, is in fact a new powerful move downwards.

Is there a reason? ;)

There are no fundamental ones, technical analysis already tells you that.

DC2008 >> :

Most likely, after the correction to 1,478, the fall will continue.

I have not seen such a beauty for a long time, it even makes me want to play Space Rangers :o)

Where's the picture?

forte928 писал(а) >>

The fall has matured for a long time and what we saw on Friday, the growth and then the subsequent fall down, is in fact a new powerful move downwards...the maximum pullback point is 1.4450

So, we wait for a small pullback to 1.4780 and then we fall again?

Or maybe there are some other opinions.

I think there will be a gap today.

There are some variants:

1. If the gap is up, it will be the last chance for the long-players to close the positions. In that case, after a small move upwards, the pair will start a smooth slide downwards.

The movement will become stronger in time and in a day or a day and a half you may observe the price at 1.4560.

2. If the gap is down, the sharp move upwards. The euras will close the gap, maybe on the 4h chart, it will be just a shadow. After that, the move down will only intensify. And in that case we can talk about deeper targets.

3. No gap.

..... Well, then I don't know where it will go locally, and what the pullback, if any, will be. :))).

According to my observations over many months - usually after a strong Friday move, the price goes down on Monday morning in the same direction.

It is not until about lunchtime that a corrective reversal begins.

Reason: