EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 283

NikT_58 >> :
I buy target 4930

Not now - let's run down first, it's elementary Watson, who will raise it to 4930 without any intrigue. The intrigue is sure to come, get your nappy ready colleague 8)))

gip >> :

It's kind of like a wave if we don't peak now?

I don't think there will be a new high now.

strangerr >> :

No, Krotu, in Kiyof, I can't sit inside four walls for a whole winter - it blows my mind)))

I say to the West - Ukraine is abroad now, and soon it will be Europe in general 8))))

Folks, who has a newsfeed firing off news on Germany ?

Here's another reason for the fall of the Euro:

Financial Times
The dollar keeps falling. Obama under fire from critics.
The depreciation of the US dollar has caused growing nervousness among critics of the administration, although economists point out that its fall could have a positive impact on the US economy in the absence of significant inflation expectations.

Krotu >> :
Folks, who has a newsfeed firing off news on Germany ?
It's supposed to be at 10 GMT, what time is it now?

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm a lame-o .... it all starts at 2pm.

Krotu >> :

I say to the West - now Ukraine is abroad, and soon it will be Europe in general 8))))

Krotu, I live 90 km away from the border, and I'm going to the East. The Ukraine will be in Euzhop))) - God forbid, I've been there for 5 years, there is nothing good there.

strangerr писал(а) >>

Krotu, I live 90 km away from the border, and I'm going to the East, and the Ukraine will be in Euzhop))) - God forbid, I've been there for 5 years, there is nothing good there.

It's like the book posted above, while the law is not for everyone, so it's in
>> asshole.

Krotu писал(а) >>

The EUR news could go back and forth very strongly and sharply

The pound is a dark matter - parity with the euro is not far off, and there is a profit in it, of course.

And the pound is a dark matter - parity with the euro is on the horizon, and there is some profit in it, right?

What is it, who knows?

Reason: