EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 246

IlyaA >> :
I reckon the downtrend will continue and the eurik will fall to 1.4360.

>> I can't say what the level is but I agree on a decline

strangerr писал(а) >>

That's the problem, there's nothing to unscramble - 220 decomp gives an error when analyzing an ex4 file, 224 when writing an mq4 file.

Sent file to my personal.

MaximuS60 >> :
D1, H4, H1 and M30 show rise

Fall or the beginning of a reversal? There was a downward correction on D, it could be either the fourth wave of the impulse or the first wave of the correction, in any case there should be a rise, the question is to what level.

bivus >> :

I've sent the file to you in a private message.

>> thank you.

if (g_hour_156 != Hour()) {
gs_148 = ReadWebPage("http://surgeon.50webs.com/" + gs_160 + ".csv");
g_hour_156 = Hour()

Interesting site))))

Will anyone have a preliminary summary? Or does everyone just stick to their guns?

no time to read so many flubber pages :-o)

PraVedNiK >> :
>> will anyone have a preliminary summary, or does everyone just keep to themselves?

no time to read so many pages :-o)

What do you want to recap????_))))

strangerr >> :

Fall or the beginning of a reversal? There was a downward correction on D, it could be either the fourth wave of the impulse or the first wave of the correction, either way there should be a rise, the whole question is to what level.

>> I am a beginner, I do not know waves yet, I may use turntables (I modified them myself :) )

strangerr >> :

Fall or the beginning of a reversal? There was a downward correction on D, it could be either the fourth wave of the impulse or the first wave of the correction, either way there should be a rise, the whole question is to what level.

Be a friend, draw it.

I am more inclined to believe that this is still the first wave of correction, but we'll see, on Friday there was another confirmation of the end of this wave - a sharp jump down, a classic "knocking over of stops".
Reason: