EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 91

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

My target for tomorrow is 1.5.

Target today is 1.5.

Why put it off for tomorrow when you can do it today). Waiting for the news.

I am not so sure - the Fed will make a piggyback at 1.42 and then on the news at the end of the week it will go to 1.49 and then down. If you look at the Dow and the Cip, there are two expanding triangles, which might cause a very strong move downwards. Anyway, let's wait - everything is as usual, either up or down 8)

Krotu писал(а) >>
I am not so sure, the Fed is about to make a piggyback to 1.42 and then on the news at the end of the week we will go to 1.49 and then down. If you look at the Dow and the Cip, there are two expanding triangles, which might cause a very strong move downwards. Anyway, let's wait for the usual, either up or down 8)

With any news at 1.5 we have to go or Neely will flip.

The dollar has been falling lately, contrary to all indicators. Most are now expecting an upward spurt, but I don't think it's going to happen without a set-up. The Fed's news will work out today and tomorrow morning. On Thursday and Friday there are a lot of indicators in American which might fight the Fed report and push the Euro up to 1,49-1,50. Then something will happen and it will come tumbling down (news, somebody's statement, a market crash, etc). But this is my strictly personal opinion.

Krotu >> :
I am not so sure, the Fed is about to make a piggyback to 1.42 and then on the news at the end of the week we will go to 1.49 and then down. If you look at the Dow and the Cip, there are two expanding triangles, which might cause a very strong move downwards. Anyway, let's wait for the usual pattern, up or down 8).

We have to watch the weeks and they have to end on the highs, anyway.

And Thursday is a good time tomorrow.

Telepuzik писал(а) >>

At any news at 1.5 we have to go or Nili will roll over

I'm counting about 4892, but who knows, maybe he's got some moves, we'll see))

firemast >> :
although it might not be you, remember?

My job... Then I was learning how to program....

And the fall (if it happens at all) is better to start next week

kharko >> :

Break through 1.4788... Aim for 1.4892...

No further corrections seem to be in sight... We follow the market... )))

Explain to me - TF M5, Euro / GBP pair, like a triple bottom but up the dog does not go, what the fuck is this ...
Reason: