EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 98

The crossover course is set to move downwards...

Krotu писал(а) >>

No well you look again, Forte - can you still give me a spin on your grail ? 8)

It is necessary just to choose necessary waves... The eyes will choose those which correspond to certain parameters, but it is necessary to adjust parameters of zigzag sampling... And the indicator simply draws two straight lines on a point of crossing and shows level of the coming price...

When the price corrects it will continue downwards...the level of 1.5 should be there but after it hits the point of 1.465

forte928 >> :

It is necessary just to choose necessary waves... The eyes will choose those which correspond to certain parameters, but it is necessary to adjust parameters of zigzag sampling... And the indicator simply draws two straight lines on a point of crossing and displays level of the forthcoming price...

On so if you are not sorry let me share a useful tool. I can't attach your eyes to it anyway, I'll have to attach mine 8)

Where to go next is something you can only find out through a cross course now...

Probable level of price reaching 1.4745

I'm currently showing 1.4718 but I don't trust it much...as the sample waves are not the same...

but the 261.8 level is correct...

Krotu писал(а) >>

If you don't regret it, give us a useful tool. >> I won't fix your eyes to it anyway, I'll have to fix mine. 8)

I'll revise it for simple tools then and give it to you... there are a lot of developments used there, starting from bringing older TFs to lower ones, shifting of older TF to current time and many other things...

Resilient

forte928 >> :

I'll revise it for simple tools then and give it to you... there are a lot of developments used there, starting from bringing older TFs to lower ones, shifting of older TF to the current time and many other things...

It is a cool thing to be saved.

Screens are quite enough

Reason: