EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 77

rid >> :

But we are not talking about purely Russian stocks.

You can pick up any two instruments that fit.

Explain to someone who doesn't know. What is the difference between index trading and trading on futures indices, e.g. in brocco or currency pair trading and futures index trading?

Or a commodity option futures from a commodity futures Or a gold spot from a gold futures. What a mess! It seems to be the same, but what is the difference for us who use these trading instruments?

Krotu >> :

>> wait a minute .... who is going to sell, correction is needed)))

just at that point - it was the right time to buy!

YuraZ >> :

just at that point - it was a good time to buy!

Yura, it's still possible to buy -1.4802

And what are you doing awake - you are controlling the morning flat)

forex-k >> :

Explain to a complete beginner. What is the difference between index trading and trading on futures indices, say in Brocco or trading an ordinary currency pair and trading on a futures currency index?

Nothing, practically. Except for the pip value.

For example, a £ futures (1 lot) 6BZ9 is worth 1 pip=6$ and a

EUR futures 6EZ9, - 1 pip=13$.

The quotes go one to one almost.

//zhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzh

Calendar for today, Wednesday, September 23, 2009 [tab]:

Japan Autumn Equinox Day

GMT
07:30 Germany Business Activity Index
08:00 EU(16) Business Activity Index
08:30 UK Bank of England Minutes 09-10/09
09:00 EU(16) Industrial Orders
14:00 USA Crude Oil Stocks, million barrels -4.7
18:15 USA Fed Open Market Committee decision on interest rate, 0.25% 0.25%
23:50 Japan Trade Balance, trillion, August, 0.157 0.380

That's the picture. Dudes must have drank a lot of firewater last night, though.

I'm going to try that...Today it will hang between 1.4848 and 1.4748. that's me talking about EURUSD. And 1.4848 will probably be touched.

strangerr писал(а) >>

That's the picture. Dudes must have drank a lot of fire water yesterday, though.

I see OLI? Judging by the picture. From experience I say this indicator alone should not be used. And certainly not to look at their advice at the bottom of the screen. But putting stoplots and takeprofits helps a lot.

Krotu писал(а) >>

>> wait a minute .... >> who will sell, correction is needed ))))

I closed the sale with a profit and the buy order is now triggered, so I am watching to make sure it does not accidentally go back:))

Sepulca >> :

I see that OLI is the one in the picture. From experience I say this indicator alone should not be used. And certainly not to look at their advice at the bottom of the screen. But it helps a lot to put stoplos and takeprofits.

I look only at the key levels, and the recommendations, like today's is a circus: general signal is sell, but the recommendation is to open the sell from 1.4899, how can one take advantage of such a recommendation? This is already a philosophy.

Good people, please tell me, will the euro drop at least to 1.4790, or close my minus orders :( ?
Reason: