EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 57

Look what's going on in America at the opening ... It's all coming down...

firemast >> :
I think it's a heel :)

I thought he was banned...

firemast >> :

Instead of opening on the market, you can use pending orders, but on the market, the broker will just give you a hard time with requotes.

If you don't know what to do with it, you can't do it, but you'll lose it anyway, you'll stay with the martin.

forex-k писал(а) >>

You can do it, but why would you want this EA to fail anyway, no matter how you play with martins, they'll always stay like that, enough is enough ...

quasi martin here is the whole point :)

The situation is developing towards the upside ...to the Fibo level of the last wave 314.6...

Upcoming price level 1.4680-1.4677

forte928 >> :

The situation is developing towards the upside ...to the Fibo level of the last wave 314.6...

Thank you, I took more than a dozen points. :)

forte928 >> :

I wouldn't get carried away with Fibo on shallow timeframes, for price flies past levels on shallow levels like a fast train always pulling up to Fibo levels on larger levels.

Krotu писал(а) >>

I would not get carried away with Fibo on small timeframes, for price flies through levels on small levels like a fast train always pulling up to Fibo levels on larger levels.

It doesn't matter what TF Fibo is used, only the levels are important, the trend is related only to where the price will go...Any forecast has a tendency to correct during the price movement...This moment was tonight, from the forecast on the level up movement there were small corrections on the level up movement, and then completely forecast with the down movement was confirmed completely...

Krotu >> :

Is it in Russian ?

>> In English.

forte928 >> :

It doesn't matter what TF Fibo is used, only the levels are important, the trend is related only to where the price will go...Any forecast has a tendency to correct during the price movement...This moment was tonight, from the forecast on the level up movement there were small corrections on the level up movement, and then completely the forecast with down movement was confirmed completely...

I disagree - TFs for Fibo are very important, the higher the TF level, the higher the probability that price will pull up to the level on that particular TF. But there is a lot of noise on small TFs and working only with Fibo is a big risk, especially if these TFs are M1 and M5
Reason: