EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 35

firemast >> :

I'm waiting for the birth of somewhere))) I went up, but just in case, I put pending orders on the other side with a 2-fold increase, to win back the loss at once

I think it's better not to trade in such situations, it's better to use a support breakthrough signal or the third or fourth resistance touch.

>> On the history quite good statistics on this method

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

My opinion I have already said

You can't just retreat upwards now.

To other levels.

They will not let the markets fall (the continuation of the crisis).

There has to be a small correction :)

forex-k писал(а) >>

It is better not to trade in such unclear situations! It is better to use a signal for a support breakthrough or a third or fourth resistance touch.

The history shows good statistics on this method

i have an improvement of my system on this issue :)))) ahahaha)) so sometimes a flat may help to improve my strategy :)

When I bidded one way but the price didn't reach the target and I knew that if I retraced, it would go too far, I doubled lots as I did before and thus I won back the loss.)

firemast >> :

i have improved my system on this issue:)))) ahahah)) so sometimes a flat helps to improve the strategy :)

When I bidded one way but the price didn't reach the target and you know that if it changes direction it will go far away, I doubled lots as I did before and thus won back the loss.)

what if I get a hit and then go back in the direction of the draw, you have to be careful.

firemast >> :

>> well, the correction should be small :)

It went away during the night.

The main thing is that you need to gain an edge if you hit the channel. you need a pull of 400 pips and you need to make a minimum of 0 lots.If you fall in the channel you need a pull of 300 pips and 400 pips, but the system has a drawback - the last lot always takes a loss.)

I give you the system

The principle of the method consists in the fact that no matter where the market has moved we will always be in profit.

(All calculations will go about the cable, because it is straight and far and clearly draws levels)

To implement this method, orders should smoothly follow the price. If you guessed the direction, you'll get a good profit, if you didn't you'll get a small one.

If you have already placed an order upwards, you should hedge yourself with pending orders 15-20 pips downwards and pending orders upwards, if all orders went down and the rate did not go up.

The main condition is that the first bet should be 0.3 lots or 3 or 6 lots, the main multiple of three, it will be considered a "horizon". And you should always have some insurance in the form of pending order for 0.1 lot in case the rate turns back. If the trend is up then buy on a pullback, if it is down then sell on a pullback. If we work in a channel, we sell (buy) from the borders of the channel.

Suppose we put 0.3 lots up, then after 15 points put 0.1 lot pending sell order, after 16 points another 0.1 lot, then after 17 points another 0.1 lot, then after 20 points another 0.1 lot.
In total: 0.3 lots up, in case the price moves down, 0.4 lots will be pending (0.1+0.1+0.1+0.1+0.1).

1. Suppose the price went up without affecting the pending orders
Total: up 0.3
down 0.4 lots pending. we have profit as from 0.3 lots - close all positions with a larger profit of 70-200 points

2. Suppose the price did not go up, but went a bit down and captured 1 sell order and went up.
Total: up 0.2 (0.3-0.1)
down left 0.3 pending lots and 0.1 working. We have profit as from 0.2 lots - close all positions with good 70-200 pips profit

3. Suppose the price did not go up, and went further down and grabbed 2 sell orders and went up.
Total: up 0.1 (0.3-0.1-0.1)
down 0.2 pending lots and 0.2 working. We have a profit as from 0.1 lot close all positions with a 70-200 pips profit

4. Suppose the price has not gone up, and went even further down and grabbed 3 sell orders and went up.
Total: up 0 (0.3-0.1-0.1-0.1)
down 0.1 pending lots and 0.3 working.1 lot in case the price goes up without going down with the last pending order.
total: up 0.1 (0.3 workers -0.1-0.1-0.1 + 0.1 pending)
down 0.1 pending. we have profit as from 0.1 lot
close all positions with a 70-200 point profit

5. Suppose the price did not go up, but went even further down and grabbed 4 sell orders and went up.
Total: up 0 (0.3-0.1-0.1-0.1+0.1-0.1)
down 0 pending lots and 0.4 worker. Hence it is necessary to add one position up by 0.1 lot above the "horizon" adding to the last position 15-20 points up and put 0.1 lot in case prices go up.
total: up 0.1 (0.3 work-0.1-0.1-0.1 -0.1 work + 0.1 +0.1 pending)
down we add 0.1 pending after the last pending order. we have profit as from 0.1 lot
close all positions with a profit. 70-200 pips

6. Suppose the price did not go up, and went further down and grabbed 4 sell orders and went down and passed approximately 70 -120 points hold position until there is a plus)
Total: up -0.1 (0.3-0.1-0.1-0.1-0.1-0.1)
down 0 pending and 0.4 working (0.1+0.1+0.1+0.1). we have a profit as from 0.1 lot only after passing 70 -120 points close all positions with small profits.

7. Suppose the price has not gone up, and went further down and grabbed 4 sell orders and 1 to buy, so we entered the lock it is necessary to add a pending sell order to the last order, so that the priority was down and wait until the price goes up about 120 -160 points to keep the position until there is a profit)
Total: Up -0.1 (0.3-0.1-0.1-0.1-0.1 + 0.1 -0.1)
down 0.1 pending and 0.4 working (0.1 + 0.1 + 0.1 + 0.1). we have a profit as with 0.1 lot 120 -160 close all positions with small profits.

8.if all possible positions have worked and the price did not go anywhere, it does not happen, it will go somewhere in a day or two) the main thing in time with an unsuccessful direction to take at least some profit or small loss if you feel that the many positions and no good) better start to line up a new more profitable.

>Thus, it follows from the method described above that orders smoothly reverse

>I mainly place orders at night when the market is quiet and close positions at 8 pm. And not to get nervous looking at the screen, put orders in advance and rest

> as the pound is straightforward I've never had a super difficult situation, it always went somewhere or far.

forex-k >> :

If we break the yellow line, we'll go up, but it looks like it should go down

>> kind of broke it.

Hooray for breaking out of the Bermuda Treuholnik

firemast >> :

The main thing is that you need to gain an edge if you hit the channel. you need a pull of 400 pips and you need to make a minimum of 0 lots.But the drawback is that the last lot always takes a loss, no matter how you slice it, and you need a pullback of 300 to 400 pips to be in the plus.)

I'll give you the system.

if it worked perfectly you'd have million dollar accounts now, so there are weaknesses in this TS like any system,

I'll have to check it out this weekend.

firemast >> :

Anyway, studying the market, I once developed a system.....

Why haven't I barked it up and tested it with a tester?

Pay a little money, they'll write it for you in a day or two...

Reason: