SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 94

Maybe we should just remember that a public moderator has nothing to do with an administrator from the administration.

They may have to be called upon quite often, though.

We have too few rights - the most we have is to delete a post we don't like.

Vinin:
... We have too few rights - the most we can do is delete a post we don't like.

Thank God for that. Otherwise you'd twist someone's head off, then feed a widow and her kids. :))

granit77:
I don't recognize you in your makeup. :))

Just wait till the second whisker comes off ... :-)) And then what? You'll get banned? ))

------------------

But jokes aside.

What do you see as difficult, technically, morally unfeasible, in the case of the introduction of the "Eighth Point" ???

Need a Rann ? No Rann??

So let everyone be Rann in their own branch.

And if you CATHETICALLY DISAGREE with the presentation of material in a certain thread, with the "fallacies" of the author and those involved in that thread, AND CANNOT keep quiet, then you have a choice:

Or 1) Argue your point of view in a reasoned, evidence-based way. Graphs, statistics, various calculations and calculations are welcome.

Or 2) Create your own thread and do whatever you want there. Not a problem.

BUT DO NOT CRAP IN OTHER PEOPLE'S THREADS!!! AND THAT'S IT!!! IT'S VERY SIMPLE!!!

And the forum will be transformed.

You won't die out, it's a big internet, you'll always find ears to feed. So don't worry about them.

sp9:

Just wait, very soon the second mustache will come off... :-)) And then what? Get banned? ))

------------------

But jokes aside.

What do you see as difficult, technically, morally unfeasible, in the case of the introduction of the "Eighth Point" ???

Need a Rann ? No Rann??

So let everyone be Rann in their own thread.

And if you CATHETICALLY DISAGREE with the presentation of material in a certain thread, with the "fallacies" of the author and those involved in that thread, AND CANNOT keep quiet, then you have a choice:

1) Argue your point of view in a reasoned, evidence-based way. Graphs, statistics, various calculations and calculations are welcome.

2) Create your own thread and do whatever you want there. No problem.

BUT DO NOT CRAP IN OTHER PEOPLE'S THREADS!!! THAT'S IT!!! IT'S VERY SIMPLE!!!

You won't die out, it's a big internet, you'll always find ears to feed. So don't worry about them.

And who are the moderators who shit in other people's threads.

Maybe we should do a new punishment. Moderator for a week.

True, not everyone would be fine. A sense of responsibility for one's words is needed in this case. I don't see it yet.

sp9:

What do you see as difficult, technically, morally unfeasible, in the case of introducing the "Eighth Point" ???

Is there a Rann ? No Rann??

So let everyone be Rann in their own thread.

It's not the public moderators who decide such matters here, it's the administration. And they are extremely conservative.

And giving moderation rights to the topicstarter I think it's an overkill. Each thread will become a forum in the forum with its own moderator. Start settling scores, nothing good will come out. Flood will not be, but the content component will be reduced significantly.

Vinin:

And who are the moderators who crap in other people's threads?

Victor! You're not hearing me at all. It's a terrible thing.

I've already made my point about the moderators. For all four in particular, I have a sense of respect and empathy. You guys are good.

I'll say it again. The forum has improved since you came on board. But it is impossible to rest on our laurels.

Let's move on.....

sp9:

Victor! You're not hearing me at all. That's terrible.

I've already made my point about the moderators. For all four in particular, I have a sense of respect and empathy. You guys are good.

I'll say it again. The forum has improved since you came on board. But it is impossible to rest on our laurels.

Let's move on.....

You personally. Can you smile no more than three brackets at a time, and no more than three times a day? How do you take your nickname seriously if it's a newborn nickname? How do you take a case seriously if it starts with slogans? Name a case that has been brought to an end that started with a demonstration and slogans. For starters, start a struggle with emoticons. A single emoticon is an obvious flubbery. Why are you PERSONALLY lashing out at a user? It sounds like a "personal attitude" so your statements are not credible. At this point you are "against personality", not against flubbing. If you can't distinguish that distinction, you can't distinguish the finer distinctions either. A nudge in the back "go ahead and do the deed" and DOING the deed are two different things.

sp9:

BUT DON'T CRAP IN OTHER PEOPLE'S THREADS!!! AND THAT'S IT!!! IT'S VERY SIMPLE!!!

Lovers of fluff will not die out, the Internet is big, there will always be some free ears. So don't worry about them.

1. How do you imagine it? Especially coming all sorts of avalanche, grailers, martinophiles, and they do not touch, for the ban for flooding in the thread, that's where the real circus will start. There are too many of them as it is. All the more so because there are too many interesting topics lately.

2. What do you do here in this thread? Nothing else but flooding :).

3. Get used to swearing under your nom de guerre, it's a good deterrent. Under a mule, any fool can send anyone anywhere.

sp9:

Victor! You're not hearing me at all. This is terrible.

I'll say it again. This forum is better now that you are here. But it is impossible to rest on our laurels.

Let's move on.....

You don't really need moderators at all. You can control your emotions. There are lines you don't understand. It happens to everyone.

I always have a good example with my sisters.

Our conversation may be seen as that of a lunatic. But each of us is making a chain. And the answers just fall into it.

We just know the questions and have already answered them, and the person we are talking to knows it. And for an outsider it is a strange conversation. There are very few of those on this forum.

For example, I really enjoy reading Paukas's remarks - he's very good at building his chains. I am not even close to him, but they are a pleasure to read - Read them like a book. A few words and the plot is clear.

But not everyone can understand the plot. It's not his misfortune or fault. It's the fault of the readers (although I may be wrong).

Vinin:

Actually, you don't need moderators at all. You can control your emotions. There are lines you don't understand. It happens to everyone.

I always have a good example with my sisters.

Our conversation could be seen as that of a lunatic. But each of us builds a chain. And the answers just fall into it.

We just know the questions and have already answered them, and the person we are talking to knows it. And for an outsider it is a strange conversation. There are very few of those on this forum.

For example, I really enjoy reading Paukas's remarks - he's very good at building his chains. I am not even close to him, but they are a pleasure to read - Read them like a book. A few words and the plot is clear.

But not everyone can understand the plot. It's not his misfortune or fault. The fault of the readers (although I may be wrong).

Of course, the rules of the forum do not prohibit speaking floridly and in riddles. But why talk when only a few understand it? "Chain building" is appropriate in a family circle or an "asse" conversation, but not on a forum. Phrases that are understood by a few can be considered as flooding.

"I think so." So.

Reason: