I can't decide...

I don't know a thing about programming, I've never dealt with it before, I have a liberal arts education. I'm afraid to lose time studying MCL. And I'm scared to get into this stuff, but I really want to learn how to implement my own ideas, and when I open some code, I get scared. It's like a phobia of hieroglyphics... I think I can do everything, but not MKL.

Will I be able to master the language? I was stopped half a year ago by one engineer who said that if you've never worked with this, then it's better not to try, he said, you'll get a hard time.

What do you think? What would you advise? What to do?

sever30:

I was stopped half a year ago by a proger who said that if you've never tried it before, you'd better not try it, because you'll get hurt.

What to do?

Bullshit! You'll learn the language within a month.

And MQL5 is easy to learn too. (I didn't say anything about oop)

1. join the club of anonymous mclophobes

2. Talk to an experienced psychoanalyst who will identify your fears from childhood and try to work with you to overcome your fear.

3) Get rid of people in your community who talk you out of trying to program.

4. Start reading the documentation

5. And then it's up to you.

:)

sergeev:

1. join the club of anonymous mclophobes

2. Talk to an experienced psychoanalyst who will identify your fears from childhood and try to work with you to overcome your fear.

3) Get rid of people in your community who talk you out of trying to program.

4. Start reading the documentation

5. From there it's up to you.

:)

1. I think I'll be the only member ... club, especially on this resource.

2. I am a member myself, not a diplomaed one.

3. at the moment it's me.

Agreed, MKL is as simplistic as can be....Although I don't deny that I have addressed the "Any Novice Question....." thread several times

joo:

Rubbish! You'll learn the language within a month.

Is that what you think? What's the proof? I think it's like maths, if you don't know it at all and you want to learn higher, you have to learn it from the first grade, and that takes years and years...

sever30:

I don't know a thing about programming, I've never dealt with it before, I have a liberal arts education. I'm afraid to lose time studying MCL. And I'm scared to get into this stuff, but I really want to learn how to implement my own ideas, and when I open some code, I get scared. It's like a phobia of hieroglyphics... I think I can do everything, but not MKL.

Will I be able to master the language? I was stopped half a year ago by one engineer who said that if you've never faced with this, then it's better not to try, he said, you'll suffer.

What do you think? What would you advise? What to do?

If you were able to assemble constructors as a child, then programming is for you!

You take a set of functions = constructor parts and attach them to your EA one by one.

Is there anyone here who has had the same problem as me and then mastered ICL?

sever30:

What do you think? What do you recommend? What to do?

Less words, more action. https://www. mql5.com/ru/forum/111497 is always open for you.

(start by memorising the concept of "algorithm" so it bounces off your teeth)

It's not torture to try. And if you don't try, you won't know whether it's a problem or not.

sever30:

Is there anyone here who had the same problem as me and then mastered mql?

i had a problem with mql = didn't know it :)

But unfortunately for you, I knew before mql - Assembler, the theory of digital automata, C++, Pascal, Delphi and a little 1C with SCADA

))))

Reason: