[Archive!] WRITING A COUNTRY TOGETHER!!! - page 2

Figar0 >> :

Isn't there a branch at https://forum.mql4.com/ru/ 23917?

In that thread there was a question.

This one's a real suggestion.

I just wanted to get some opinions first... >> in case you don't like it.

But some good people have come forward.

Figar0 >> :

In general, people unite around an interesting idea, but this is a crisis of genre...

Suggest your own genre, I'd be happy to...

It's all about the idea... all together, all together...

And the genre can be changed.

А вообще объединяются обычно вокруг общеинтересной идеи, а тут кризис жанра...

That's right. That's the point. RomanS, that's probably why there is no +1, +1, +1. You can guess infinitely long now, thanks orlyana strategies are enough. But supersystem is unlikely to work. Since the base system on the arena is still the same.

We can try to do the same with muwings, trying to introduce filters and the like. The output is comparable.

As for the system itself, there is no sense to get involved on small TFs - it will make noise up to the moose. I guaranty, because I've tried it. As for the breakout, to have an idea in what direction it will breakout and how far it will go, I think it is correct to base on the following things:

- the nature of the movement within the breakout range, and the sentiment before the breakout (which is less important)

- the general trend, probably on a larger TF.

Regarding the latter, try to dance from the Parabolic, maybe it will help.

sayfuji >> :

As for the last one, try the Parabolic, it might help.

By the way, that's what I was thinking about...

:)

But that's an option...

And anyway, I thought we would all think together and offer our ideas in the already implemented GEN v.2.00

I suggested a way to determine the trend, and you will do it, you are the programmer and founder of the topic, right? And first, decide what you want: to write an EA for the forum or as an amateur to gain programming experience from a pro? If you want to write an EA for the efforts of the forum, then I first expressed the idea of an EA, and you, if you want to program it. If you don't, then don't mess with people's heads.

Alex5757000 >> :
I proposed a way to determine the trend, and you will do it, you are the programmer and founder of the topic, right? And make up your mind, what do you want to do first: to write an Expert Advisor thanks to forum efforts or as an amateur to get programming experience from professionals? If you want to write an EA for the efforts of the forum, then I first expressed the idea of an EA, and you, if you want to program it. If you don't, then don't mess with people's heads.

Firstly....

I suggested a way to determine the trend

I did not see an algorithm for trend detection, 1000s of traders are working on this, if you have an idea... let's program it

Secondly...

You want to ask me if I should write an Expert Advisor for the forum or if I should get some programming experience from the professionals?

I'm not a bad writer myself, want an EA with a prof. 4.5 (it's not a Pips... trades last a month), and it's free...

You must have missed the point of this thread...

As for the "amateur" and gaining experience, you're right... I don't deny it... I want to improve, what's wrong with that?

If you want to program
I
program... but that's not the point...

The main thing is the idea that may appear together (or even only together)

ivandurak >> :

We also write two EAs in one code, one works on a breakthrough and the other on a bounce, the better one trades.

It can be done in one EA.

>> Only with brains ...

I'm new here... when writing an EA with trend detection on a higher TF, I use an alligator... if green>red>blue, then the trend is up. if trend is down, it's the opposite.

If the trend is not respected, then it is flat.

----------------------

you may open on the daily and then pull up the stop by the lower fractals of a smaller TF

Reason: