[Archive!] WRITING A COUNTRY TOGETHER!!! - page 35

Huge thanks!)

I tried to run it on history, but it hasn't made a single transaction in the last year... Is it supposed to be like this? I understand that this code is quite raw...Or maybe I tested it wrong...?

I don't know.

Here I have now run a default on euro m30 from July to date -

(advisor works at OPENING PRICES0

Initial deposit 10000.00
Net profit -238.23
Total profit 1465.58
Total loss -1703.80
Profitability 0.86
Relative drawdown 4.83% (485.61)
Total trades 187
Short positions (% win) 93 (76.34%)
Long positions (% win) 94 (80.85%)
Largest
largest profit trade 10.20
Deal Deal -50.40
Average
gest profitable deal 9.97
losing trade -42.60
Maximum number
Continuous wins (Profit) 27 (269.60)
Continuous Losses (Loss) 4 (-200.00)

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may need to allow long and short trades in the TEST tab of the Properties window.

RomanS >> :

I do not understand what exactly are we talking about, in this thread a lot of different things, what exactly is the variant of interest?

Another problem came up, when running in the tester on the eu: error 4106 - it's swearing at the eur\en and pound\en currencies mainly.

version is the same - XXX_1

RomanS писал(а) >>

I'll write an off-topic post... :)

Look how beautifully describes the market on large timeframes look from left to right

first was the pound!!!! (red) as the strongest currency in the pre-crisis period, followed by the euro (green), slightly behind the pound, but way above the dollar and the yen was at the very G... It's interesting to see how the crisis evolved :) at first there was some talk in the UK that it was going to go down as well as America... and the pound started to go down. Then the euro started having problems too and the euro followed the pound, while the yen went down fast, along with the dollar. We see that the pound suffered the most during the crisis, in short, there was a regrouping of forces, as the former strongest ones became the weakest. Look at the convergence of the lines at the end, it shows that the crisis is slowly fading... ;)

Where is the hryvnia, there is no hryvnia... no hryvnia... no analysis)))

Helex >> :

Where's the hryvnia, there's no hryvnia... no analysis ))))

After all - why don't you stop bringing up this topic a week ago?!

So... what's the gradation of this MTS? at what level does equity already fluctuate?

Hi, can you help me create an EA for an indicator (attached) Algorithm: The ray went up-open sell, the ray went down-close sell open buy, etc. Thank you.

Files:

How do I hand in this EA adapted to 5 decimal places?

MT4. Help me to write an EA with the following task--Stop Loss should be set to a certain number of pips to the price and another option--Stop Loss should be set as close to the price as possible.
Reason: