[Archive!] WRITING A COUNTRY TOGETHER!!! - page 15

RomanS писал(а) >>

1. Victor, probably not in this thread, !NumberOfBarOpenLastPos(NULL,DELAYB,OP_BUY) ==0 I don't know what it's about. There is no such a string in the indicator.

2 .Magik, I know there is but I've never tried it.

3. I don't want to argue with the third one, maybe it is right.

I have questions about the Expert Advisor.

By the way... when I added an indicator to the full Expert Advisor code (before reductions) the result wasn't really reflected in the test... but I tried to add it to the McSample, so there was a sharp reduction in the number of trades... probably because of the slowdown of the McSample (the full code uses several TPs and also Vpr and Tick Stoch...)

Vinin >> :

It was Slava who had the questions about the councillor.

Sorry, had a bit too much yesterday ))))

sllawa3 >> :
By the way... when I added a trader to complete Expert Advisor's code (before reductions) the result wasn't very impressive in testing... but I tried to add in MAKD Sample and there was a sharp drop in trades... probably because of slowing down of MAKD (full code has several TPs, as well as Vpr and Tick Stoch...)

It's not because of slowness of MAKD, it's just the number of deals should decrease 6 times (because the Expert Advisor has 6 currency pairs).

6 times less, but on 6 pairs.

alderru >> :

Roman, for dumbasses, please explain the logic behind calculating indices.

Initially the idea was as follows:

USD = ∆EURUSD + ∆GBPUSD + ∆USDJPY

EUR = ∆EURUSD + ∆EURJPY + ∆EURGBP

GBP = ∆GBPUSD + ∆EURGBP + ∆GBPJPY

JPY = ∆USDJPY + ∆EURJPY + ∆GBPJPY

where ∆ is the difference between BID price and moving average at a given time and can take both positive and negative values. Of course, many people will think... The same MA. But how else can you compare the price with the one from say 50 bars ago? If there is a better way, let's discuss.

But this formula does not reflect the value of the currency itself at any given time. As you can see, a 100 pips gain in EURUSD and a 100 pips gain in EURGPB are different amounts. EURGPB are different amounts... and why? exactly because of the difference in the value of dollar and pound. That's why I decided to peg everything to one currency. What currency? To the same dollar, of course... And so the formula went like this:

USD = ∆EURUSD + ∆GBPUSD + ∆USDJPY*JPY

EUR = ∆EURUSD + ∆EURJPY*JPY + ∆EURGBP*GBP

GBP = ∆GBPUSD + ∆EURGBP*GBP + ∆GBPJPY*JPY

JPY = ∆USDJPY*JPY + ∆EURJPY*JPY + ∆GBPJPY*JPY

Besides, the crosses are not taken from the quotes window but mathematically calculated, because I think it is more correct and it helps to avoid false quotes on crosses to some extent. That's why the formula in the EA seems too cumbersome and difficult to understand...

RomanS >> :

It's not because IACD is too slow, it's just that the number of trades should decrease 6 times (because the Expert Advisor is designed for 6 currency pairs).

6 times less, but on 6 pairs.

BUT ON MINE IT'S ONLY 15-20% LESS BY THE WAY AND NOT 6 TIMES LESS... BECAUSE THE PAIRS ARE CORRELATED...

THE WIZARD LAGS WILDLY (AND EVEN WITH LARGE PERIODS)... IT'S MUCH MORE ACCURATE TO USE STOCHASTIC OR ITS COMBINATION WITH VPC ( I GUESS...).

sllawa3 >> :

BUT ON MINE, IT'S ONLY 15-20% LESS.

It is likely that your system is built on triggering the signal at the very highs or lows, when indeed the euro is either the strongest (weakest) currency at the moment. Therefore, it is possible that the signals will fall off. Besides ... what period of the MA did you use? The smaller the period, the more often the signals will coincide with other TS. For example, if on the M5 timeframe we use the МА period less than 100, then the signal will be the same with almost all of the TS. For example, on M5 I use a period of at least 500.

sllawa3 >> :
>> THE CHART LAGS A LOT (ESPECIALLY WITH LARGE PERIODS), IT IS MORE ACCURATE TO USE STOCHASTIC OR IT MAY BE COMBINED WITH BOP.

It's quite possible...

I once tried to write a system on the parabolic. I.e. if the parabolic on the Eurobucks is up and on the dollar is also up, then I buy the Euro and vice versa, but I got no good results.

If you have any idea, tell me, I will draw TS and we will try it together ;)

I USE 30
Reason: