What do you think of the demo report? 330x deposit increase in 2 hours - page 38

Mathemat писал (а) >>

Bloody hell, how long is this completely empty thread going to stick out at the top of the front page of the forum?

Sadly, this is a topic that "will last forever if you change the batteries". This theme was instilled in us from childhood, with the milk of the mother, so to speak - a fairy tale about Cinderella and Ivan the Fool on the cooker (by magic, by my will). And there is nothing to replace it. Why should I study, learn the theory of financial markets, programming, or penetrate into Forex? When you put an advisor on a chart - and two hours later you are a millionaire, a day later you are a billionaire, and a week later you are an oligarch......))))) And all of this on a hundred dollars..... Sweet! ))))

i don't want to study, i want to be an algarch! )))

LeoV писал (а) >>

Unfortunately, this is a topic that "will last forever if you change the batteries". We have been indoctrinated with this theme since childhood, with our mother's milk, so to speak - the tale of Cinderella and Ivan the Fool on the cooker (by God's will, by my will). And there is nothing to replace it. Why should I study, learn the theory of financial markets, programming, or penetrate into Forex? When you put an advisor on a chart - and two hours later you are a millionaire, a day later you are a billionaire, and a week later you are an oligarch......))))) And all of this on a hundred dollars..... Sweet! ))))

i don't want to study, i want to be an algarch! )))

If you've seen this, I've told you many times... take NEUROSET, at least the one on the ball. (You don't need Pips players who always get pinched. Even if you close +1 pip, broker may close + - 1-2 pips or 0 or minus 1 and he'll be right.

Nadejnie писал (а) >>

If you see this, I've repeated it many times... Take NEUROSET, at least the one that's on the ball. (You don't need Pips players who always get pinched. Even if you close +1 pip, broker may close + - 1-2 pips, i.e. 0 or minus 1.

How and where did you optimise 'MTS "Сombo"' that you got 4000%?

Nadejnie писал (а) >>

3. http://www.forex4you.org/ is relatively new to work with them... about 3 months... so far they do not let you down... their demo and real do not differ... both have requotes... slippage... so far one of the best for real and demo tests.

This brokerage company has some problems with the server. I think this is the best way to connect to the server. I recommend to see topics on this brokerage company forum in the section Feedback and suggestions.

I don't have time to sit on a forum and reply to every insulting comment.

I also apologise if I offended anyone.

But I'm not going to give 2 Gs to somebody, because I know how and where to apply this strategy in real life!

I know where to apply this strategy in real time. And when some people write that Pips are for the feeble minded, and the smart ones take 1000 pips, it begs the question - are you a successful trader or not?

Are you a successful trader or are you still a dreamer?

I am not naive to invest $100 and a day later become a quadrillionaire.

I'm going to invest not bad money in pretty good banks.

Whatever it was, good luck to everyone!

LeoV писал (а) >>

Unfortunately, this is a topic that "will last forever if you change the batteries". We have been indoctrinated with this theme since childhood, with our mother's milk, so to speak - the fairy tale of Cinderella and Ivan the Fool on the cooker (by magic, by my will).

I absolutely agree! But... To my surprise, some of my acquaintances (quite serious people) were fascinated by this theme and even charged their developments, inspired by this theme, to the demo. Indeed, on the demo - "all is well..." - I'm watching the accounts myself.

But we've seen it all perfectly in the posts above - how reality kills dreams.... There are no fools. The owner of brokerage company is not a fool, since he decided to become not a trader, but a broker. Guys, draw conclusions... It's time to close the subject...

rid писал (а) >>

I absolutely agree! But... To my surprise, some of my acquaintances (quite serious people) have become fascinated by this topic and have even charged their demo developments, inspired by this topic. Indeed, on the demo - "all is well..." - I'm watching the accounts myself.

But we've seen it all perfectly in the posts above - how reality kills dreams.... There are no fools. The owner of brokerage company is not a fool, since he decided to become not a trader, but a broker. Guys, draw conclusions... It's time to close the subject...

To be honest I don't really understand this mess. 38 pages of rambling. Maybe I'm behind the times. But the idea that you can catch fire should give something in real life, not on the demo. And by the way, there are people who have these ideas (giving them in real life, not on the demo), but you have to understand them.

nikolaiv_79 писал (а) >>

I don't have time to sit on a forum and reply to every insulting comment.

I also apologise if I offended anyone.

But I'm not going to give 2 Gs to somebody, because I know how and where to apply this strategy in real life!

I know where to apply this strategy in real time. And when some people write that Pips are for the feeble minded, and the smart ones take 1000 pips, it begs the question - are you a successful trader or not?

Are you a successful trader or are you still a dreamer?

I am not naive to invest $100 and a day later become a quadrillionaire.

I'm going to invest not bad money in pretty good banks.

Good luck to all of you!

I understand you ... that you want to invest real money in a real EA which would bring the same real money. I checked it because I wanted to show those naive people who believe in sacred pip ... that it can be quickly removed and earn lots more than stop loss ... This topic has been floating among people as I know since when it happened ... even on Viac and Alpari and on many forums, it was discussed as a grail ... but why is it there and not among us for so many years ... and I do not know why it's not so easy to crack. If you give 2k and want to invest say 20... because I guarantee that 2k is not the last that you have... then having monthly at least the same 30-40% (6-8k) is enough for you... and to change your car every month.If you want more... you've come to the wrong place... go to the bank... there's stability and 4% monthly. 10 times less... but stable. I can sell you my strategist... a pipsqueak... but will it save you?... if yes, write to us. (nadejnie@mail.ru)

Nadejnie писал (а) >>

You've come to the wrong place... go to the bank... there's stability and a 4% monthly rate... 10 times less... but stable.

Oh, we got a bank with a 4% interest rate?

"Men don't know."

Shu писал (а) >>

Oh! Do we have a bank that gives 4% monthly?

"and men don't know..."

and you don't know? go to your local bank and find out what they charge for deposits or what they charge for loans. usually for the self-employed not more than 4% per month. and for the rest of us mortals even less.

Reason: