Video courses on programming in MQL4. - page 3

sergeev:

But there's nothing like a competently written book, and I don't even know what its usefulness is in a video...

the maximum productivity (again, iMho) from a screen shot video: the documentation describes something and then a short video captures what happens in the application window (mouse, clicks, keys, input fields, ....) you watch and see how the process goes in what sequence. but it should be a short fragment showing one particular "action" and not a full-length film with a presenter.

ForexTools:
maximum productivity (again, iMho) from a screenshot video: the documentation describes something and then a short video captures what happens in the application window (mouse, clicks, keys, input fields, ....) you watch and see how the process goes in what sequence. but it should be short fragments showing one particular "action" and not a full-length film with a presenter.

The film should be at least something to see how it's done. Let's start with the navigation in the Expert Advisor creation wizard, scripts. The problem is that there is no one to show it to me, there is no MQL4 programmer in the city. I think you programmers understand documentation ... but these icons don't say anything to me. Where can I find such a book and understand what it says?

Unfortunately the video on Alpari is of abysmal quality and has no sound .

I've watched it and I can't understand anything................

Mezon:
These icons tell me nothing. Where can I find such a book to understand what it says?

and this is the attitude that amazes me the most: "if I don't understand something in a book, it means (not me, but) the book is bad. immediately give me a good one, with pictures (oops, I mean videos) and that I understand everything at once!". no my friend, if you want to learn programming, then sit down and write programs. write it yourself, pound into unclear places in documentation, try to write code differently, in short - WORK, not wait for comics to show you.

or is this what you're dreaming about? :)))))

Once there was a development contest and on it was posted progah demonstrating programmer skills participant 64KB 20 minutes video,

The book is a dynamic, complex and complex shape transformer (the software is obviously on acme),

but the next generation apparently doesn't understand that little pictures that many people call letters can mean something,

hence the lack of understanding of the importance and necessity of books. And MS is pushing them hard to "consume more", "the more weight the cooler".

The more powerful machines are, the harder programs can be run,

the heavier the software, the more powerful the machine needs to be.

ForexTools:

And this is the attitude that amazes me the most: "If I don't understand something in a book, it means (not me, but) the book is bad. immediately give me a good one, with pictures (oops, I mean videos) and that I understand everything at once!". no my friend, if you want to learn programming, then sit down and write programs. write it yourself, pound into obscure places in documentation, try to write code in another way, in short - WORK, not wait to be shown comic books.

Or is this your fantasy? :)))))

I'm astonished at the ridicule. I know for a fact that no one in the world will write a program if he has never done it from a book which is not clear and no one to ask. I do not mind writing a program but I do not know how to do it. I am a human being, not a monkey trying to push all the buttons without knowing what to get out of it. A first-grader cannot understand why two times two is four and a student cannot understand why a first-grader cannot understand. A book written by a programmer for programmers... After all, I can memorize these icons, but even after that I will not be able to write a program, I need to understand what's what and then these icons can be called whatever you want.

Mezon:

And I'm struck by the ridicule.

It's not ridicule at all. It's experience. Practical experience and a lot of my own bumps.
Personally, almost everything I know about programming (especially in the beginning), I chewed out from documents and checked how it all works by gut feeling.

In the end, I can memorise these icons, but even then I won't be able to write a program, I need to understand what's what and then I can call these icons whatever I want.

If what you read is just icons and they don't make sense to you, don't bother. Not everyone can be a Rachmaninoff or a Michelangelo. Trade with your hands - you may be able to earn much more than on autotrading (that's my personal experience too, by the way....). Soros probably has no idea about MQLs as well as you do, however ..... ;)

P.S. That was a long time ago. I learnt C (at that time even without pluses) from a tiny book, when walking outside with a pram and a newborn baby. I spent an hour or two just reading, looking through the code, which I could not even ask questions about, and there was nothing to check because we got our first compiler about a year after I started reading it. And what? When I managed to get this compiler, I easily started writing not so simple programs with it. One of the first ones - two pages of source code printed in the booklet, formatting program structure with indents. So, I'll say it again - work (on yourself), you won't be able to program - trade in your pens.

Mezon:

And I am amazed at the ridicule. I know for sure that no one in the world will not write a program if he never did it from a book which is not clear and ask no one. I do not mind writing a program but I do not know how to do it. I am a human being, not a monkey trying to push all the buttons without knowing what to get out of it. A first-grader cannot understand why two times two is four and a student cannot understand why a first-grader cannot understand. A book written by a programmer for programmers... After all, I can memorize these icons, but even after that I will not be able to write a program, I need to understand what's what and then these icons can be called whatever you want.

=)

This is roughly how I wrote my first program in machine code. I only had a book about the architecture of the Z80 computer and that's all ))))) no one to ask, but I really wanted to copy screens quickly and remove protection from the toys )))

i support forextools, and i will add - read mana and meditate on each example. look in the source code archive of this community more often.

You may not become a pro, but you will understand what each program is about.

You see, one learned C, the other Z80, I never learned anything like that. McL is my first attempt to learn programming. I have another problem I don't know English, I have no idea how to read and sound functions and operators etc., so they are icons to me. Anyone can become a musician and an architect (as well as a programmer). Many programmers know how to write but do not know what to write... I can give you an example. You need to operate on a person, you will get 10-100 books no matter what, and the result is a corpse... Or don't you agree? Another (example), children go to school when they reach 6-7 years old!!! WHY??? Would giving all age-appropriate books in all subjects for 10-11 years and an education certificate at the end of that time be ridiculous? No one will ever replace a teacher, or a little video with at least a voiceover of "badges"...

Reason: