Useful features from KimIV porting to mql5 + my own attempts.... - page 7

Vladon писал(а) >>

I started reading the topic and thought it was Kim's. I did not see who wrote the first message and was glad to find out if Kim is writing for the 5 makli, but no, I was mistaken.

xweblanser >> :
Give me an idea for writing this function. But all kimov's functions are mainly oriented to work with orders...

Here is a fresh example from personal experience - Urain. It doesn't create such loud themes, but it does exceptionally useful things. In the neighboring topic https://forum.mql4.com/ru/24888/page8 I, as a person who can't program in MQL, complained about the absence of a very important library. He was kind enough to just help me with the terms of reference, found some basic algorithms on the Internet and, like in a restaurant, asked me to choose the right one from the "menu" and "cooked" it.

I just want to note that if he's working for free, that on a commercial project, you can definitely rely on him, and he will not, excuse the term, "booming", like - here's some maths, let me do something else (also did not know this linear algebra - figured it out, you can deal with orders - is no less important part of the expert).

The first release of the library is already in the database, you can use it now. And when will your colleagues be able to use the fruits of your work? And for sure there will be errors during compilation, what to do about them? Or maybe it would be more reasonable to wait till KimIV translates its libraries to 5?

xweblanser писал(а) >>

Think back to about 20 years ago.... Many people learned to program on a piece of paper and even without illumination!

:)))

I'm laughing now.

How do you know about programmers 20 years ago?

You're confused with divers who get water in the pool as soon as they learn to dive.

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

:)))

I'm laughing already.

How did you know about programmers 20 years ago?

You are confused with divers who will get water in the pool as soon as they learn to dive.

Somebody studied this science 20 and 30 years ago. I first started learning it in 1984. Just 25 years ago (coming up).

Vinin писал(а) >>

Someone studied this science 20 or 30 years ago. I first started getting to know it in 1984. That's about 25 years ago.

I was around '88. At that time there were personal computers - Radio RK86, BK-0010, Vector-06C, etc.. There were also SM-... and EC-...

I hope you won't claim that you were programming without a computer? ;)

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

I was around '88. At that time, there were household personal computers - Radio-RK86, BK-0010, Vector-06C, etc. There were also SM-... and EC-...

CM-4, CM-1420. Then there was something else.

But since I didn't have enough time to use a machine, most of the work was done on paper. Then I just had to punch in the code and check for errors. Usually after 2-3 times everything worked. But I had to make a lot of printouts for analysis.

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

I was around '88. At that time, there were household personal computers - Radio-RK86, BK-0010, Vector-06C, etc. There were also SM-... and EC-...

I had my first programming experience with MK-34, it was not a calculator and not a computer at all, it was dabbling in some way, even the toys were in numbers, but it was a kind of experience...

xweblanser >> :
Please give me an idea for writing a function. As kim functions are mostly all oriented to work with orders...

Igor's libraries are broken down by themes... first try to write everything in the form of classes... at the stage of design and implementation you will get ideas about what is missing... it will be a training for you, and after that you will write everything, but your own...

You're scaring the guy...

forte928 >> :
Scared the guy.

I'll show up soon.... I'm preparing something... I realized I can't learn the way I'm used to here.... So I'm gonna have to rack my brains on my own before I can ask questions and get my ass kicked. ......

Reason: