Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 19

firemast >> :

>> look in the mail.

Already posted, check back often too, the private line is glitchy.

firemast >> :

I have a choice. Either get a job and earn 1500 quid, work for six months and accumulate a deposit, so as not to hurt the trades or sell the system and then do not work :) I have a system, but no money, someone has money, but no system. a mutual exchange will solve the problem :) All right

I wonder who prevents you from working for your paycheck and on the forex market at the same time. My deals are rare, you do not sit in front of the monitor 24 hours a day? And your brain needs a break from thoughts while you're doing your highly intellectual work :).

Correct me in assuming that the system is a new discovery for yourself. Untested. Not much money for it anyway.

firemast писал(а) >>

The first rule of trading is not to gamble with borrowed money

And what is the fundamental difference between selling me an MTS "Super Duper - See for yourself!" and taking a loan against it from a bank?

Neutron >> :

What is the fundamental difference between selling me an MTS "Super-duper - See for Yourself!" and taking out a loan from a bank?

The only difference is that you can't hide from the bank.

sol >> :

But the bank doesn't take physical action against the borrower. But ordinary citizens do.

sol писал(а) >>

That's it!

And don't go all La-la-la - poplar on this thread. He has less confidence(firemast) for his creation than to take a loan against it, but he is welcome to sell it to someone else. Find some wind in the field.

Neutron писал(а) >>

This is it!

Don't go all La-la-la - poplar on this thread. He has less confidence(firemast) for his creation than to take a loan for it, but he is welcome to sell it to somebody else. Find the wind in the field!

I don't care. I know that if something goes wrong, I'll just take a loss, call the mistakes and continue playing as if nothing had happened.

In such cases it helps to put a stop on a profit and go for a walk, so you know that either a stop or a profit will work.

firemast писал(а) >>

I know that if something goes wrong, I will just take a loss, analyze my mistakes and continue playing as if nothing had happened.

Of course it has nothing to do with psychology, but with the lack of confidence in events. And it (confidence) comes only from knowledge, and there is no knowledge.

firemast >> :

i have my own opinion about it and i respect it. the system came into being quite recently, i've been trying it since the new year. i just have a choice between getting a job at 1500 quid, working for six months and accumulating a deposit not to hurt my trades or selling the system and then not working :) i have a system and no money, someone has money but no system. a mutual exchange would solve the problem :) all good

Maybe it's time for me to copy the law in my name: the more super-mega-duper trading system, the less money its inventor has. They never have any money for a deposit, not even for a micro-lot.

Observed repeatedly, the opposite is not found in nature. Affluent people never end up owning super-systems, if they do get a measly 30% p.a., they are already immensely happy. Which doesn't stop them from being financially secure. Or even helps?

Reason: