Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 7

LeoV >>: How much does MTS bring in 20% a month..... ))))

Tough question, Lenya.

Probably have to start from afar: how much is a completely risk-free system that earns bank interest per year (currently around 15%)? Probably zero pennies. Similarly, in the US, T-bonds are priced as a completely risk-free investment.

And now we have to slowly pull the risk up here. I do not know how to do it. Probably one has to take into account the initial capital itself. Therefore, if you are going to sell your system, ask the buyer unobtrusively how much he is going to put on his account to devour your system. :)

LeoV >> :
Here we go again, gone off topic.....How much does an MTS bring in 20% a month..... ))))

Leonid!!!

there is no price in the GRAAL theory!

:-)

1 for example I have $50,000 I am ready to give say 2/3

2, I have $2,000,000. I'm willing to give 2/3.

3 I have $10,000,000 I'm willing to give 2/3

understanding the mathematics of growth!

I will pay it back very quickly!

It's the law of the market. I'm willing to pay as much as I can.

and it's up to the seller to decide how much to sell for.

Bill Gates sells WINDOWS for an average of $100.

but he wouldn't sell it once for $56 billion.

(if I'm not mistaken, this figure was used some year to record his personal fortune)

registred >> :

A stable system is one that doesn't sell(ttk):)

Inspiration doesn't sell - but you can sell a manuscript!

(C) A.S. Pushkin

---

I agree with Alexander Sergeyevich.

it sells - almost everything in this world sells - except for some priceless substances

friendship - love ... principles ... talent... inspiration

YuraZ >> :

Bill Gates sells WINDOWS for an average of $100 but a very large circulation

but he wouldn't sell it once for $56 billion

(if I'm not mistaken, this number was used to record his personal net worth some year)

If the motto "a working Windows in every home" is unrealistic but theoretically possible, it won't work with an EA :)

LeoV >> :
.....How much does an MTS bring in 20% a month..... ))))

Leonid, with the considerable price of such a TC, the question of guarantees is probably logical.

If the seller gives a guarantee (preferably secured) for N years, the price of such an MTS

will be measured in at least hundreds of K of green.

If the guarantee is not given or it is not worth anything, then the real price of such TC to 1K.

Maximum up to 10K if there is a real account of the same order as the price of the TS,

If there is a real account of the same order as the price of the TS.

And the drawdown of course depends on the lack of guarantees.

The higher they are, the lower the price of the CU. To be more precise, the FS should be valued.

It's much simpler: 20% ironclad costs :12* the cost of their funds (the bank) beating 20% per year.

guarantee = seller keeps 700k in reserve in case the bank goes bankrupt =)

LeoV >> :
Here we go again, gone off topic.....How much does an MTS bringing 20% a month cost..... ))))

There is a product, seller no price

Characteristics of the goods - the goods brought a profit of 20% per month, there is no guarantee for the future, in order to bring more working capital is needed, the license is valid for a month, to open it is impossible, after a month must buy again

The seller has the goods, but say he does not have any turnover, but he has a lot of urgent debts and is ready to sell for a long time until he has paid off debts and accumulates a turnover.

Suppose the seller can sell 10 monthly licenses and does it publicly.

The price as a result of trading is formed by itself, it is impossible to guess it, according to the results of a month's work the goods will be revalued when selling licenses for the next month, if 20% is kept the price will go up

Anyhow every month the price will reflect results of work of the goods for last time on the one hand and amount of free money wishing to increase by means of this goods on the other hand

We might not be able to guess the price

clearly we're making a profit on the windup... but the price is not based on the trades ))))

it is possible to break into anything, the same banks are whining about hackers ))

If I make a system for myself, for my future, the performance of which will determine whether I will be homeless, go out the window,

whether my children will call me a loser, whether my wife will think I'm an idiot, and on which my career, my money, my youth, my time are staked,

it's easier not to sell. Such a thing becomes priceless. And it's no use. If it works, it's easier to get money to manage it. At this rate of capital accumulation, one has to

to take into account a person's physical ability to get used to money and have time to spend it. It is, after all, more than money. Microsoft kind of tried to do auto-trading and they gave up

and gave up on that idea. If you approach it from the other end - allocate a million dollars for development and 5 years, it might not work. People with a million, with a similar approach to life, it is easier for them to make money in their field.

Why would they buy a pig in a poke (for them) and bet their future on it? If it is not the future but to increase it, they do it all differently.

If it is a cost to play, for 1K, it will cost 1K. As a product with some kind of support, performance guarantees, marketing and business rules. In this niche there is FapTurbo as an example.

What's for sale, priceless, to sell or not to sell... The wife and the kids... You seem to be in a serious market, but with such childish ideas...

Apparently you forgot the eternal "It's business, nothing personal".

In fact, the matter is simple to solve, you can sell the result of the algorithm, and you can sell the algorithm itself. What is more profitable and what you need to do. If you think that the brokerage company will give you more money, play, if the signal subscribers - broadcast it, if the buyer - sell.

But it is much easier for the broker to cheat you than for the buyer or subscribers.

Reason: