A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 23

granit77 >> :

For many, it works. So, is the offer accepted?

Yeah, especially after that:

>> :

Since no decisive breakthrough in auto-trading has been achieved, I have to correct the EA manually. I would like to use a script which will insert the EA's magik itself into the order so that the EA will pick up these orders manually. For this, it should find out the name of the EA working on this chart and then the rest is done. I do not want to complicate our EA with global variables.

>> Question: How can the script find out the name of the EA working on the chart?

Figar0 >> :

For example, a line in ToR - "Open a long position", the programmer must implement not just OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,...), but as a whole subroutine of the order opening with corresponding checks, error handling, etc.

+10 Thank you! That's exactly what I mean! :)))

And you need programmers, you can't do without them.... If you want a product, be prepared to pay for it... Like a pioneer!

granit77 писал(а) >>

For many, it works. So, is the offer accepted?

Let them... as long as they're flooding - the topic is afloat, as soon as they stop and the topic rolls off the front page, they'll be bunched up .... more like this.

So 'aha', or do you have an answer to my question? If you do, I would appreciate an answer in my thread.

granit77 >> :
So "aha", or do you have an answer to my question? If you do, I would appreciate an answer in my thread.

I don't work for sausage.

four2one >> :

If it's about "great" programmers, I'll say it again (one "educated" person didn't like it here):

a) Just look at the code,

Right, but before discussing the shortcomings of my code, I'll ask for a similar one of yours, so that there is something to compare it with.

b) look around the forum(s) to see what questions are asked (for example: "the great" pr...ist TheXpert https://forum.mql4.com/ru/14896)

Is this a crime? Oh, I'm not stealing, I'm asking for unnecessary codes. I have more than a hundred of my own handwritten ones in the Expert Advisor folder. I am not talking about custom and reworked, and that I can not look in someone else's open source code new ideas?

TheXpert >> :

Right, but before discussing the disadvantages of my code, I'd like to ask your analogous one to have something to compare it with.

Is it a crime? Oh I don't steal, I ask for unnecessary code. I have over a hundred of my own in the pile of Expert Advisors. I am not speaking about rewritten ones, so I cannot look through someone else's open source code for new ideas? By the way, thank you, I now have open source EAs from 2008.

Did I say criminal? No. But your words: "selling EAs is zero risk" is already on the edge of foul (morally). And your code is good in some places.

And about stealing: stealing and selling is a crime, you are not seen in it and for that I respect you. New ideas, yes - EVERYONE is doing it!

granit77 писал(а) >>
So "aha", or do you have an answer to my question? If you do, I would appreciate an answer in my thread.

write here :

// В инит советника :
int magik;GlobalVariableSet(Symbol(), magik);
// B deinit :
GlobalVariableDel(Symbol());

// скрипт :
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                 MagicKreator.mq4 |
//|                      Copyright © 2008, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
//|                                        http://www.metaquotes.net |
#property copyright "Copyright © 2008, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property link      "http://www.metaquotes.net"

//| script program start function                                    |
int start()
  {
//----
  if(GlobalVariableCheck(Symbol())){return;}
  int time, magic, i;
  for( i=0; i<OrdersTotal(); i++){
    if(OrderSelect( i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)){
      if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol()){
        if(OrderOpenTime()> time){
          time=OrderOpenTime();
          magic=OrderMagicNumber();
        }
      }
    }
  }
  if( magic!=0){GlobalVariableSet(Symbol(), magic);return;}
  for( i=0; i<OrdersHistoryTotal(); i++){
    if(OrderSelect( i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY)){
      if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol()){
        if(OrderCloseTime()> time){
          time=OrderCloseTime();
          magic=OrderMagicNumber();
        }
      }
    }
  }  
  if( magic!=0){GlobalVariableSet(Symbol(), magic);return;}
  Alert("не нашел ни одного пригодного варианта\n что делать не знаю :((");

//----
   return(0);
  }

four2one >> :

Did I say criminal? No. But your words: "Selling EAs is equal to zero risk" is already on the brink of foul (moral) behavior. And your code is good in some places.

If you think so, then you misunderstand these words or you just don't read everything. Let me explain what I mean.

You get an order -- you execute it.

You have requirements -- a specification, a timeframe -- that you have to meet. The maintenance is also included here.

If you fulfil the order, you get paid. If you have not fulfilled the order - as agreed - either a down payment or a full payment, but with an explanation of the reasons, or no payment.

In any case, you do not get less money. You could call it a 100 percent break-even or risk-free way of earning money, which is in fact almost any job.

Selling is almost the same thing, there is no money risk. But frankly speaking, selling makes hardly any sense in the way most people see it.

So, the Expert Advisor was bought for Kilobucks, it shows profit on the real account, the settings stock has expired, that is all, the Expert Advisor can be trashed without knowing the tuning method.

IMHO, only a lease. With mandatory accompaniment.

four2one >> :

I don't work for sausages.

>> we can't, so... There's no shame in that, just as there's no shame in asking if you don't know.

Reason: