A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 16

Swetten >> :

It's a great branch. A litmus test.

Shows you right away who's who.

Yeah:

"The cuckoo praises the rooster for praising the cuckoo."

Litmus (from the Dutch word lakmoes) is a colouring substance extracted from some lichens. It is used as an indicator for determining the reaction of the environment; in an acidic environment the colouring of litmus is red, in an alkaline environment it is blue, and in a neutral environment it is violet. The smell is similar to ammonia alcohol. The most important components of litmus are azolithmine (sol. C 9 H 10 NO 5 ) and erythrolithmine (sol. C 13, H 22, O 6 ).

Still would like those on the list to share their rates to simplify the search process.

FORiks писал(а) >>

It's not the first time I've heard such nonsense here. What difference does it make what the programmer's trading success is? The programmer should not write profitable strategies for the client, but the strategies that fully meet the wishes and ToR of the client. And the only criterion for evaluating the programmer's work is the compliance with the TOR and the code. Worse, I think that as soon as and if the programmer becomes a successful trader, he may completely lose the desire to program on demand, if only from boredom sometimes... Moreover, I periodically help one of my old friends, who is a fucking great programmer, with more than 20 years of experience in major software companies, so he never made a single transaction on any market even on a demo...

And this kind of talk that a programmer must be a successful trader, is nothing but an attempt to change his head to a better one, to replace his own inefficiency and ineffectiveness as a trader with ideas / developments of a programmer.

four2one >> :

The whole branch is 'floodist':

"The cuckoo praises the rooster for praising the cuckoo."

KYSH

Mischek >> :

KYSH

As much as I read you, I am amazed at your ability to express your thoughts accurately and concisely. Can you teach me?

BestProgrammers >> :
Still would like those included to share their rates to simplify the search process.

Everything is individual. You can write from $0, but that doesn't mean that's the price.

Mischek >> :

KYSH

And now "cat's praise.....". I understand Mischek` stepped on testes , it happens.

And the interesting thing is a good "hangout".

Of all the above "great" programmers, only Yu. Zaitsev and xrust` have good code.

Once again - the thread is "flood" and full of "nonsense"!

HIDDEN >> :

It's all individual. You can write $0, but it doesn't mean that's the price you'll pay.

For example -- minimum order amount and hourly rate -- for example

The minimum order is $100 at a rate of $10 per hour of work. Communicating with clients is considered as working time. Prepayment 50%.

YuraZ писал(а) >>

Well you can hardly assess these programmers as professionals in programming

The drain on the system (which was in the championship) ... that I would have stopped in the real world

does not mean that my programs are bad

And Igor Kim's programs, the internet is full of them, almost every Expert Advisor with his codes ...

--

i generally rebuild EAs on reversals, which i find easier to evaluate on my own without trusting the program to follow the trend

I think it's better to do it this way

here are the results of such trading - man and expert https://forum.mql4.com/ru/11548/page10

http://forum.masterforex-v.org/index.php?showforum=77

I think the MTS Championship gives the real evaluation to everyone.

And you don't have to take the top 3 places right away.

Your own Expert Advisor should at least be infamous for not losing, and have no mistakes

in the code. You don't get enough money from your "superdevelopments"?

your "super-developments"? Or you need fresh trader's ideas?

What is the purpose of writing EAs for money? And not a small one, as I understand it.

I advise beginners to master the programming by themselves. It is better to buy something ready-made,

or find something free and improve it.

four2one >> :

Justify.

I do not believe that you have communicated with everyone in the vetted group, and besides, I strongly doubt your competence as an expert.

Reason: