I INVITE COOPERATION FROM A TRADER-PROGRAMMER - page 15

ZEXEL66 >>:

ДА. Я СЧИТАЮ ЧТО ЗАКОДИРОВАТЬ ДАННОГО ЭКСПЕРТА ДЛЯ ПРОГРАММИСТА СО СТАЖЕМ 2 ГОДА. РАЗ ПЛЮНУТЬ.

2 УСЛОВИЯ НА ВХОД ПО ЗАКРЫТИЮ БАРА И ВЫХОД ТОЛЬКО СТОП И ТЕЙК. ВСЕ. БОЛЬШЕ НИЧЕГО. А ЕСЛИ НЕ РАЗ ПЛЮНУТЬ

ТО ВОЗЬМИТЕ ЛЮБОЙ ЭКСПЕРТ ДЛЯ БАРОВ И ПОДКОРРЕКТИРУЙТЕ, ЕСЛИ НАПИСАТЬ ПРОСТЕЙШИЙ ЭКСПЕРТ СЛОЖНО.

ЭТИМ ВЫ ПОКАЗАЛИ КАКОЙ ВЫ ПРОГРАММИСТ

)))

----

OK, that's it. If you want to chat on the subject of trading, then drop me a line and I'll drop you an ashy. I'm here once or twice a day.

Otherwise, I won't bother you any more.

Alex5757000 >>:

)))

----

Так, все. Если есть желание общаться по теме торговли, то пиши в личку, я скину асю. Здесь я пару раз в день..

Иначе, .. не смею больше тебе мешать флудить.

Well at least be consistent). To quote your last post in private:

----------------------------

I still don't see the TC in my PM. Then the conversation is over.

----------------------------

If you have ended a conversation with someone and then start it again (to communicate on the topic of trade)

It does not mean that someone is going to communicate on this topic with you. Especially since from

I got the full picture of you as a PROGRAMMER.

Flood, please, on the case...you have a different kind of business to deal with...it's not up to me.

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

By the way...since I'm flubbing here. A MESSAGE FOR ALL THE FREELOADING LAZYBONES WHO HAVE WRITTEN TO ME).

I COULD LIST THEM ALL BY NAME...BUT I'LL OMIT.

Flipping through the pages of another forum...found a similar offer of cooperation...

FROM A PROGRAMMER. Standard... 5 years of this language, experience, know-how, etc. etc.

The essence of the proposal. Your ideas-my work. SO. How he was spat upon by the very

programmer brothers. "Fool" isn't the nastiest word... I don't know how the moderators

let it through. The basic idea of the software brethren.

WE CAN ALL WRITE SCRIPTS AND EXPERTS. IT'S A PIECE OF CAKE FOR US.

THINK ABOUT IT. IT'S ALL NONSENSE. THE MAIN THING IS IDEAS!!! BUT WE HAVE NO IDEAS

NO IDEAS. AND YOU'RE A SUCKER. BECAUSE NO ONE WILL GIVE YOU IDEAS! YOU'RE STUPID!

THAT'S WHY YOU SIT ON FORUMS. AND WE SIT HERE BECAUSE IDEAS ARE THE MAIN THING.

BUT NO ONE GIVES US IDEAS.

That's how it is)

It's been said before somewhere - "Our ideas, your gasoline" ;)....

It seems to me that you'd better go to that forum, where programmers do not have their own ideas for creating trading strategies, or write in those threads where programmers offer their services for free. The trouble is that without their own experience, which you desperately need, these programmers cannot help you at all. But here you are trying to use the experience of people who have their own ideas and their own experience and are not willing to pay. Do you value your time? Why do you think others don't?

Good luck.

What are you two doing, messing with each other's heads? The man's got a lot of money, but he's greedy. Act like it.) Uncle got through some nepotism or kinship, he got a dead end, a tap or something else, why on earth would he try to take care of hired programmers, that is, wild wolves?

VladislavVG >>:

Где-то уже это звучало - "Идеи наши - бензин Ваш" ;)....

Сдается мне, что Вам лучше обратиться именно на тот форум, программисты которого не имеют собственных идей по созданию торговых стратегий или писать в тех ветках, где программисты предлагают свои услуги бесплатно. Беда только в том, что не имея собственного опыта, который Вам крайне необходим, эти программисты не смогут Вам ничем помочь. Здесь же Вы пытаетесь использовать опыт людей у которых есть свои идеи и свой опыт и при этом не готовы платить. Вы свое время цените ? Почему Вы считаете, что остальные не ценят ?

Удачи.

In principle, I answered above. But there are a lot of pages. I NO LONGER OFFER ANYONE HERE TO IMPROVE PROFITABLE SYSTEMS, NOT FOR FREE, NOT FOR MONEY.

I withdrew the offer. Why did you take it down? Thought, ONCE), that there are people who are interested not only 20-50$ or flood.

No, it's just a forum where there are more traders than programmers). I just liked the approach. The programmer was not praised by traders, but by

other programmers. They say he is looking for a freebie. So I do not understand. I am looking for a freebie, because I give TCs and options for their improvement. The programmer is looking for a freebie,

because he takes a job he can do well.

gip >>:
Чего-вы тут мозги друг-другу компостируете? У дядьки бабла немеряно, но жаден он. Ведите себя соответственно :) Дядьке достался по блату какому-нибудь или по родственным связям жд тупичок, крантик или ещё что, с какого перепугу станет он пытаться программистов наемных, то есть волков диких, обихаживать?

What a fucking dead end.

He's got a dead end in his head and he's crazy as hell.

Vacationer vulgaris.

Mischek >>:

Какой там на.. жд тупичек

В башке у него тупичек и шиза по полной

Каникулятор вульгарис

Dear Kolobok, I don't know you and I am not insulting you, please behave decently.

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

I don't know who you are or what you are, but you definitely pull your punches. Must be the way you go about your life. >> good luck.

ZEXEL66 >>:

Уважаемый колобок, я вас не знаю и не оскорбляю, будьте добры, постите по делу.

OK

Re.

Instead of just paying the contractor, who can be chosen without starting a thread, and enjoy the results of a long time, you are the third day of a big fuss

Are you afraid that the vendor will sell the product on the side? Then start learning the language, because there is no guarantee of not selling or not intentional leakage or theft from the contractor's computer

It is interesting to watch all this. The forum thread has exposed the problem of the relationship between investors

with programmers. I didn't think it existed at all before. And the problem is much more global than it seems.

Reason: