not an honest programmer - page 11

2 Maximus_genuine

Some have leaked, some have not, some are shoveling and keeping their mouths shut. Experience is invaluable. Even something like this.

Do you have anything to brag about, I'm sorry? What are you so worried about? :)

Maximus_genuine писал(а) >>

and to Mathemat >

it's all weird, but someone wrote earlier in his posts: that the final (!) results of the Champa are a GREAT advertisement of his expert writing activity,

and without any "stupidity" - the experts of some "legends" showed a GREAT ... leaking in the first weeks of the Champ!

What can the leaking by these experts have to do with the direct programming of the experts on task? Experts' performance in the Championship is not an indicator of the quality of programming at all. Experts work in greenhouse conditions in the Championship - as in a tester. There are no connection breakdowns, power outages, requotes, delays of execution, restarts of these experts to change parameters. And many EAs written by great holders of genius ideas should not be used for real trading.

I'm sick and tired of cleaning out my inbox from the letters of all these carriers of new thoughts and fresh ideas who have doubled their deposit for the first time, bought a roadside whore for once and shaking a dozen quid in front of everyone after that, thinking that now the whole world and everyone separately will bend over backwards for them.

Integer >> :

I'm sick and tired of getting emails from all the carriers of new thoughts and fresh ideas who have doubled their deposit for the first time, bought a roadside whore and shaking ten quid in front of everyone after that, thinking that now the whole world and everyone separately will bend down before them.

Oh, man, I'm sending you my potential clients. >> I won't do it again :)

TheXpert писал(а) >>

Oh, shit, and I'm sending you my potential clients... No more :)

I don't mind doing something for $10 if it's not worth more than that. It's just a trend I've noticed.

By the way, while we're on the subject, how much would it cost?

Keeping track of the advisor and sending changes via Skype.

TheXpert писал(а) >>

By the way, while we're on the subject, how much would it cost?

Keeping track of the EA and sending changes via Skype.

Haven't experimented with skype, not yet, maybe never at all, don't have any interest in the subject. I don't understand the advantages of messaging via skype compared to sending e-mail by conventional means. If it's my favourite operator, it would be cheaper to buy another mobile phone.

Integer >> :

I haven't experimented with skype until I do, maybe I never will, I have no interest in the subject at all. I don't understand the advantages of Skype messaging compared to sending e-mail by regular means.

There's an article about skype communication. I wasn't going to order it :) I wanted to know if I was over estimating such a thing at 400 quid.

There are arguments in favour of Skype --

1. messages come online

2. The messages can be sent to multiple recipients (this can be solved by auto-forwarding) selectively.

3. The security of the traffic, high.

Maximus_genuine >> :

and to Mathemat >

That's weird, but someone wrote earlier in his posts: that the final (!) results of the Champa are a GREAT advertisement for his expert-writing activities,

and without any "stupidity" - the experts of some "legends" have shown a GREAT ... >> the first few weeks of the Champ!

So what? It's like saying a builder can't live in a mansion :)

By the way, it's also a good characteristic of "genius ideas" on which "legends" write experts.

If there was a good idea, wouldn't the "legends" bring it to fruition?

So my Expert Advisor is ranked 10th. How can you tell from this fact whether I am a good programmer or not?

arnautov >> :

So my expert is ranked 10th. How can you tell if I'm a good programmer or not from that fact?

The only way is to look at the code :)

Reason: