Tick chart (proposals) - page 8

Georgiy Merts:

Are there often such differences? These are the real differences. But I haven't seen much difference. But I was mainly comparing different brokerage companies. I did not look at the MICEX.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is an example of the most liquid pair in the world, which is traded everywhere.

I would be happy to compare other pairs, but don't have the opportunity.

If it were possible to connect to MICEX via the terminal, a lot would become clearer.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

about tics:"Twosteps left, twosteps right,one step forward and two steps back"

It's better to see it once

SemenTalonov:

It's better to see once

Well done for finding the places where there was clearing or inactive trading time, keep up the good work

lolz

People love to bullshit to the tune of forum inadequates

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Well done for finding places where there was clearing or inactive trading time, keep up the good work

I have discovered many more.

The purpose of the post was to show that timeframes are different from ticks and this difference can be seen not even at tick level.

s.w. And it wasn't any problem for me.

SemenTalonov:

I discovered a lot more.

The purpose of the post was to show that timeframes are different from tickframes and this difference can be seen not even at tick level.

s.w. And it wasn't difficult for me.

jesus... it's just a different TF

i thought it was a comparison between forex and stock, i didn't look closely enough

as fxsaber already wrote - using different TFs makes no sense, if only to speed up TS calculations

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

oh my god... it's just a different TF altogether

i thought it was a comparison between stock and forex, i didn't look carefully

as fxsaber already wrote - using different TFs makes no sense, if only to speed up TS calculations

Did you even understand that we should compare the "left" with the "right"?

What is this about TF? The TF you use depends on the type of trade. Of course, if my trades have been hovering for weeks I will not look at the minute one.

SemenTalonov:

Have you even understood that the comparison is between the "left" and the "right"?

What is this about the TF? The TF you use depends on the type of trade. Of course, if my trades have been hovering for weeks I won't look at the minute one.

I don't understand why I have to compare charts in different timeframes

I don't really care, I have to mind my own business, the subject is not interesting.

SemenTalonov:

Have you even understood that the comparison is between the "left" and the "right"?

What is this about the TF? The TF you use depends on the type of trade. Of course, if my deals have been pending for weeks I will not look at the one-minute timeframe.

So, who is interested in horizontal movement?

As for the practitioners, it's important that the price value and the vertical movement coincide.

and most likely your horizontal scaling suffers because absolutely all lines have a vertical slope, not just the red line

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

why compare charts on different scales, no I don't see why

Because on the left is the 1-minute frame and on the right - the tick frame. And with approximately equal scale of the chart they draw different figures.

This difference is especially noticeable at the most active trading times.

If very approximately, it is suitable to compare the same data on the linear and logarithmic scales.

Reason: