not an honest programmer

It turns out that there are some not-so-honest programmers who take money and then disappear...

especially someone called MOLET, pay attention!

And the details. Did he just leave? Maybe he just didn't have time to answer?

I confirm, pseudo-programmer MOLET is just a petty crook. I also transferred money to him for the indicator and for 3 weeks now there is no contact with him, although his posts appear on the forum.

ziv75 >> :

It turns out that there are some not-so-honest programmers who take money and then disappear...

especially someone called MOLET, pay attention!

learn mccl and code yourself so you don't suck for money!

slackers

Learn µl and code yourself so you don't suck for money

... Or go to a pro :)

The whole physiology of FX trading is precisely that a person develops his or her own TS - his or her psycho-typicality, wallet, calendar, family, credit history, bank, etc.

The whole physiology of trading on FX consists of developing their own TS - for their psycho-type, wallet, calendar, family, credit history at the bank, etc...

It's clear that every trader has his own history...

But it's clear to everyone, every trader has his own history... And the "TS" offered in the Internet for 50-100 bucks, with a bunch of progamists -don't be ridiculous, maybe you will make a million on such counsels in your next life :-o)

Do you know why you can't have sex in the square? .......

Just advisers..... Don't go there, you go there, the snow will hit your head and wawa.....

What's the problem?

Write to WM arbitrage, his wallets will be banned ;)

Already written

ziv75 >> :

especially one called MOLET, pay attention!

>> I wonder what kind of goose MOLLET is, it's not even on the Yandex?

Reason: