WHY? is the EA in first place in the championship with five trades opening at a time? - page 2

Sergei, you can do that on the real, but it's not effective - it's a quick drain.

Topor:

I hope the sponsors of the championship will give their opinion.

If it is impossible to work with T/P 1 pips on the real, then the participation of this expert in the championship makes no sense.

3/4 of experts in the championship have nothing to do with real trading, at least by virtue of MM. But what can you do - it's a competition, and this EA is not worth the "heated discussion", it trades until the first failed trade...

I found a clause in the Rules which may allowwinwin2007 to be legally sunk. This is III.6:

Correctly account for настройки финансовых инструментов without rigidly defined parameters (lot limits, spreads, minimum market indentations, etc.)

Blue is highlighted by me. And that means that these parameters (including minimum market indentions) can be changed by the Organiser at its own discretion - just like a real broker would do on a real account.

Figar0:
Topor:

I hope the sponsors of the championship will give their opinion.

If you cannot work with T/P 1 pips on the real, then the participation of this expert in the championship makes no sense.

3/4 of the championship experts have nothing to do with real trading, at least by virtue of MM. But what can you do - it's a competition. And this expert isn't worth the "heated discussion", he trades until the first failed trade...

Quote from the championship website:

"You will see how different trading systems behave under real, market conditions.

Which of these trading strategies and tactics are effective and which are not."

Consequently, if a tactic is not applicable under real conditions (real money, a specific, real broker) then its participation in the championship makes no sense

And it is misleading for the public.

I am eager to hear the opinion of the Championship Jury.

The tales for the tourists about "high-yield, high-liquidity, round-the-clock, global, etc. etc." are already boring Forex.

Mathemat:

I found a clause in the Rules that might allowwinwin2007 to be legally sunk.

No need to drown, he will drown himself) With profit fixing of 1 pip any moose is lethal. And to see how it will sink, personally, for example, I am interested.

Mathemat:

I found a clause in the Rules which may allowwinwin2007 to be legally sunk. This is III.6:

properly account for financial instrument settings without rigidly defined parameters (lot limits, spreads, minimum market indentations, etc.)

Blue is highlighted by me. And that means that these parameters (including minimum market indentions) can be changed by the Organiser at his own discretion - just like a real broker would do on a real account.

Indeed!
winwin2007 has some trades with the wrong S/L or T/P
here they are:
2007.10.01 04:47:55 '500432': order sell 5.00 EURGBP opening at 0.6978 sl: 0.6998 tp: 0.6977 failed [Invalid S/L or T/P]
2007.10.02 01:26:32 '500432': order sell 5.00 EURGBP opening at 0.6965 sl: 0.6985 tp: 0.6964 failed [Invalid S/L or T/P]
2007.10.02 04:10:37 '500432': order sell 3.10 EURGBP opening at 0.6967 sl: 0.6987 tp: 0.6966 failed [Invalid S/L or T/P]
2007.10.02 07:20:15 '500432': order sell 5.00 EURGBP opening at 0.6969 sl: 0.6989 tp: 0.6968 failed [Invalid S/L or T/P]
2007.10.02 21:41:24 '500432': order sell 5.00 EURGBP opening at 0.6939 sl: 0.6959 tp: 0.6938 failed [Invalid S/L or T/P]
2007.10.03 04:01:57 '500432': order sell 5.00 EURGBP opening at 0.6938 sl: 0.6958 tp: 0.6937 failed [Invalid S/L or T/P]
2007.10.03 07:57:43 '500432': order sell 5.00 EURGBP opening at 0.6941 sl: 0.6961 tp: 0.6940 failed [Invalid S/L or T/P]
That is, this EA clearly violates the rules - it does not take into account the settings of financial instruments without rigidly specified parameters.

Comments from the Jury and other people involved in the Championship would be more than appropriate.
You are welcome!
ZS: Mathemat is good! You caught the villain! :)
The rules are the law in the "country" of the championship. If the judges aren't bought, we'll wait for the disqualification... Otherwise, I'll say later what I think about it. ...

Figar0, somewhere there were calculations about the need for 95% profitability of such a pipser, just to be in zeros. I.e. expectation of length of a profitable series is at least 20 trades. But already now the series of 141 profitable deals is quite alarming. So, the probability of a loss is clearly below 5%, i.e. the Expert Advisor seems to have a positive expected payoff - under such conditions.

Figar0:
Mathemat:

I found a clause in the Rules that might allowwinwin2007 to be legally sunk.

No need to drown, he will drown himself) With profit fixing of 1 pip any moose is lethal. And it is interesting to see how it sinks, for example, for me personally.

You should not talk about what you do not have the faintest idea. Only beginners who are trying to pipsing on filtered quotes and have no idea how pipsing is done. These newbies write their inept "pipsolovs", sink with them, and then smartly go around forums criticizing all pipsers thinking they are as dumb as they are. The same as when a beginner plummets on forex, and then shouts everywhere that forex is a scam.
Pipsing is a profitable strategy under certain conditions. These conditions are created on the Champ. The good guys, like winwin2007, pipsing only where it is impossible to lose. All losses will be repulsed. He has already made about 150 points of profit. And you are still waiting for him to lose them in one moose of 20 pips? Kindergarten. :)))

Mathemat:

There is a heated discussion about this on winwin2007' s profile. It's hardly possible in decent DCs, but this is the Championship. Last year organizers said that the conditions will be as close to the real ones as possible (requotes, slippage, for example), but it seems to be a different case here. Apparently, a man only trades at night when the market is quiet.

I wonder who you mean?
Alpari has a 2 pip spread on his pair and the Organiser has a 2 pip spread on the Championship. Or do you consider both the organisers and Alpari to be indecent?

A trader trades when he or she decides to trade after the analysis. He or she trades what he or she decided to trade after the analysis. He/she trades the way he/she decided to trade after the analysis! He or she does not violate any of the Championship rules, except for personal beliefs of some or most of the Expert Advisors.
I must admit that this EA has been created by a very smart person and I'd rather not throw a spanner in his or her path now, retrospectively. Here is a GRAAL in action! Of course, it's a shame it's not me, you, them. I don't think we'll be expecting at least one elk from him. How beautifully on the third day of the Championship he moved to a maximum of 5 lots!

VinWin will only get flooded if he starts making 30 trades an hour instead of 3 like now.

And I think that on any real, they would let him work for at least a few months.

And then, of course, they will take measures: no one will tolerate it and charity for brokers is not the main kind of activity.

But if you keep changing accounts, there is a chance, of course.

The grail, finally?

Yes!

:-)

My index has not violated anything yet.

If they increase the spread, it will still be placed with spread+1pips according to the rules.

Reason: