not an honest programmer - page 5

Zhunko >> :

Very troublesome even!...

I'll take writing not for myself from $10,000,000. For less than that, I'll only write for myself.

budimir писал(а) >>

Keep it simple, 5 bucks, consider that you haven't given alms for a long time,

Next time, add one or two zeros to that nickel, and... give alms to a TRU-progamist.)

the 2 zeros are correct. if there are fewer zeros, then look for a catch, or you'll find problems.

something else I wanted to say about the "TRU-progamist..." ah! that's right! "TRU"!!! A programmer's nickname should be 3 letters!

Shu >> :

something else I wanted to say about the "...TRU-progamist..." ah! right! "TRU"!!! A programmer's nickname should be three letters!

of 4 -- there are four letters in "true" ;)

I got that bastard Molet right away....He's a caustic shit....I hate.........

Maybe that's what we should do, make sure no one else gets screwed.

maybe the man realised that $5 to program was a pain in the ass) and decided to start his career with a clean slate? ^^

GarF1eld писал(а) >>

maybe the man realised that $5 to program was a pain in the ass) and decided to start his career with a clean slate? ^^

it's not 5, it's 50...

5 as i understand it's just a refresher :)))

What should I have written?

I don't see a problem with the payout. Most of the time, the strategy consists of several stages. Pay for the done part. At least one dollar. Suppose zdelala that the intersection of 2 Mashka buy / sell - paid $ 1. And so on. And the programmer will try to satisfy the client, otherwise the client will leave. And the client will try to hold on to the programmer if he does well. And the question of price is a question of insolence and greed, well, and conscience.

Is there even a moderator on that forum?

Reason: