New Members introduction - page 88

Hi everyone...IM from Brunei. Im new to this site. I hope I find someone who can program anything...

Hola a todos, estoy intentando aprender, para dentro de lo posible vivir de esto .Gracias a todos

Hello!! Как дела! как торговля

Good evening to all the Forex-TSD community

First sorry for my English.

I am very new in the world of forex and I have to thank you all for all the work presented in this wonderful forum.

I hope over time to contribute any ideas to provide things for everyone.

Kind regards.

Hello to all.Iam old this forum

Hi there,

Let me in

I am very interested doing forex. i found forex-tsd very helpful for forex.

We trade the Forex market for more than 6 years now. In our trading, we use mainly advanced Fibonacci techniques based on market geometry.

Trading Methodology:

*Harmonic Trading

Favourite Markets:

*SP500

*DAX

*EURUSD

Timeframes:

*M5 - H1

Trading style:

*Daytrading

We pay huge attention to the precision of our entries, and this is why our SL/potential loss - are always very small.

Each trade that we take you can find on us Facebook profile. All trades will be published LIVE, mainly from EURUSD and SP500 & DAXYou are cordially invited to fibonacciteam.blogspot.com

- Forex strategy

- Articles

- Macro news interpretations

- Motivational techniques

- Traders "after hours"

We have created this blog for all the traders who specialize in Fibonacci techniques as well as in other market strategies. Our goal is to show you that it is really possible to earn money in Forex market using selected geometric patterns that we are able to find every day on the chart as the result of their repetitiveness.

hello from Paris, it s been a while that i am reading your excellent forum but without posting for the moment , i m principally on the Harmonic thread.

hello >>>> im here

Reason: