not an honest programmer - page 6

ziv75 писал(а) >>

at all on that forum, is there a moderator?

A lot) but is there any reason for them to intervene here already?

I think there is!

to make sure that this "programmer" and others like him are no longer able to visit this forum

Why is that? So far, the situation looks like this: you have only your word, and it is childish naivety to judge the situation on your word alone. So you have to listen to him, for sure he can say some nasty things about you. But to listen will be possible if the people here will gather at large on this occasion. But I don't think most people will give a shit. Especially those who can code something for themselves.

Learn to program and you will be happy.

HideYourRichess писал(а) >>

Why is that? So far, the situation looks like this: you have only your word, and it is childish naivety to judge the situation on your word alone. So you have to listen to him, for sure he can say some nasty things about you. But to listen will be possible if the people here will gather at large on this occasion. But I don't think most people will give a shit. Especially those who can code something for themselves.

Learn to program and you'll be happy.

If you read it, I'm not the only one he "wrote" programs for...

I don't know why he hasn't responded for over two weeks to either of his two mailboxes and he doesn't appear in icq. But for some reason he was on this forum on 9 and 15 of this month and he also didn't respond to my message sent in his personal message.

A People's Veche is not needed. You need at least those whom he fucks, a moderator and preferably he himself. In his absence can be and our correspondence with him (email and ICQ).

ziv75 >> :

if you read it, he's not the only one who "wrote" programmes to me...

He has not replied for over two weeks to either of his two mailboxes, does not appear in icq, but for some reason on the 9th and 15th of this month he was on this forum and also did not deign to reply to my message sent in his personal account.

A People's Veche is not needed. You need at least those whom he fucks, a moderator and preferably he himself. In his absence, you can and our correspondence with him (email and ICQ).

Just in case, you can not refer to the fact that "I am not the only one who has done so. Everyone is only responsible for themselves.

You miss him and he doesn't write to you - maybe you piss him off and he's a man who is maybe tactful, can't tell you directly that he's having trouble communicating with you? - >> that was a joke.

One last thing. If I understand correctly, the moderators here cannot act as arbiters of such an argument. In other words, you can (probably can) go on and on about how unfair life is. Or you can spend that time doing something useful. Like learning emcuelle. ;)

ziv75 >> :

if you read it, he's not the only one who "wrote" programmes to me...

He has not replied for over two weeks to either of his two mailboxes, does not appear in icq, but for some reason on the 9th and 15th of this month he was on this forum and also did not deign to reply to my message sent in his personal account.

A People's Veche is not needed. You need at least those whom he fucks, a moderator and preferably he himself. In his absence, you can and our correspondence with him (email and ICQ).

Neither the forum nor the moderators have anything to do with it.

You have communicated, agreed, gave an advance on your own risk, it did not work out.

You made the wrong choice.

What does this have to do with the forum?

Let's vote him out of the laundry.

Are you sure he's not on the forum under a different screen name and IP?

I recommend Integer

Mischek писал(а) >>

This has nothing to do with the forum or the moderators.

You communicated, you agreed, you gave an advance on your own risk, it didn't work out.

You made the wrong choice.

What does this have to do with the forum?

Let's vote him out of the laundry.

Are you sure that now he is not on the forum under a different nickname and IP

I recommend Integer.

I just don't like being dumped.

I'll take his advice. Thanks.

ziv75 >> :

I just don't like being dumped.

But I'll probably take that advice. Thanks.

125th time I write: before risking your money, get to know the programmers on their activities on the forum, profile, communication style, quantity and quality of published scripts. This will give you at least 95% confidence in the right choice. For example, search for "Integer" and all doubts will disappear.

granit77 >> :

125th time I write: before risking your money, get to know the programmers by their activities on the forum, profile, communication style, quantity and quality of published scripts. This will give you at least 95% confidence in your choice. For example, search for "Integer" and all doubts will go away.

Googled!!!

It even made it into Wikipedia!!!

Reason: