Counsellors to whom. Lots of them and for free! - page 17

molchanov >> :
I have noticed such a thing, a position is opened with double lot for reversal, but OrderCloseBy function does not work for some reason. As a result, I get two orders: 1 to buy and 2 to sell with a double lot (or vice versa). It can be seen on the chart as a broken dotted line. Maybe we should change the line to: while (OrderCloseBy(ticket, prevticket, Blue)==false); that is, until the OrderCloseBy function runs correctly.

See FAQ: After a position reversal, counter orders sometimes do not overlap

Well put SSB.Problems with the installation did not arise, Reshetov technical support rendered that it is necessary (all the information on the site). I have a feeling SSB is not as good as he says it is. I don't know what it does (but it only runs through optimizer one and the same strategy, alright, maximum 3), pumps something from some depository and gives me some cosmic results of profit.After choosing the most successful strategy (EURUSD 15M, although I'm not testing it even on the Francs even though the pound does not work), I decided to test it separately in the tester, without changing anything, took a year period. And all to my great disappointment turned out that such a TS my grandmother, and then better to write.(A total of 25trades, 2 of them with a cosmic profit of $ 120,000, with the appropriate lot of course). Genius!

Keep it up!!!Even if you write such a useless program, Mr.Reshetov, and see yourself fittingly, and the title King of the World no one has given you yet!(just kidding with this software)

p.s Who has extra time can try this mysterious software, but I would not advise it!!!

Best regards Alex Rattnik

Rattnik >> :

Two of them with cosmic profits of $120,000 each, with the right lot of course).Genius!!!!

First you should pay attention to the quotes in your terminal. Outrageous profits of $120000 at the cost of 1 pip of $1 (on the five digits) can be no other than the result of broken quotes. Most instruments have not even made that many pips in their entire history.

I wanted to publish version 5 of SSB with a progressive strategy selection algorithm. But, apparently, this is not the case.

The project is temporarily closed, even for version 4. The reason is that the developers intentionally or accidentally added broken quotes to HistoryCenter. Even if accidentally, the problem is more than a month old, and MetaQuotes staff take no action and ignore all user reports of glitches. See:

'question to moderators'.

Attention developers! Glitches when downloading quotes from History Center.

Dummies download broken quotes from HistroCenter, then go to the repository with them, thereby corrupting the database of strategies - the ratings are assigned incorrectly. Hence the problems such as the one described above, i.e. the repository produces grails with a couple of deals for an astronomical sum.

Therefore, unfortunately, I am closing the project. It depends on when MetaQuotes will stop using HistoryCenter as a carrier of broken quotes.

Although probably for good. I've got 5th SSB version running on VPS, updating the repository with quotes from real accounts + non-locked version on my home computer for strategy extraction. I.e. there's no point in distributed computing.

It's getting tiresome, frankly.

Reshetov >> :

I'm sick and tired of it, frankly speaking.

Well, you should. Firstly, the excitement around the project subconsciously excites the author's brain, and secondly, you can hear something useful from users at some point.

I'm not an SSB user, but I'm following the project with interest, ideologically it's a breakthrough, even if at this stage it won't give any practical output.

Reshetov >> :

Probably for good though. Because I have a looped version 5 of SSB running on a VPS, updating the repository around the clock with quotes from real accounts + a non-looped version on my home computer for strategy extraction. I.e. there's no point in distributed computing.

Tired of it already, frankly.

Heh. Pity. I've already seen progress in the strategies given out (unlike some we won't point the finger at :)

granit77 >> :

Well, you should. Firstly, the excitement around the project subconsciously excites the author's mind, and secondly, you can hear something useful from users at some point.

Not for nothing at all. I've been so brainwashed by "useful" advice that I wouldn't wish it on the enemy.

You should have put all this stuff on VPS from the very beginning, instead of posting it to the public. SSB4 generated quite good strategies, even though the base was riddled with dirt. >> Whoever had time, ate it.

I don't want to step on the same old rake - I've had enough, so SSB5 will be strictly private and not public.

Reshetov >> :

I've had enough, so SSB5 will be strictly private and not public.

Sorry - I've used it from time to time - but as a "nerd" - a few strategies - thank you for that

I do not know, but I like it. Although I have an Expert Advisor from the first version, it has been on the demo for almost 3 months now.

I have a question for users of forums. i faced with this problem. i have not opened one deal in last month. although in the tester i ran during this period had to open 3 deals. i understand that the problem could be anything, but the question is how to avoid it?

Demo account

I do not know, but I like it.

All preiod optimisation

SymbolUSDCAD (US Dollar vs Canadian Dollar)
Period5 Minutes (M5) 1999.01.04 18:20 - 2009.04.22 11:10
ModelAll ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)

Bars in history725561Modelled ticks14277604Modeling quality89.99%
Chart mismatch errors0

Initial deposit50000.00

Net profit1135403.67Total profit1220496.83Total loss-85093.16
Profitability14.34Expected payoff2598.18

Absolute drawdown494.02Maximum drawdown27558.64 (2.48%)Relative drawdown11.82% (14483.75)

Total trades437Short positions (% win)219 (73.52%)Long positions (% win)218 (73.85%)

Profitable trades (% of all)322 (73.68%)Loss trades (% of all)115 (26.32%)
Largestprofitable trade967441.73losing transaction-4572.06
Averageprofitable deal3790.36losing deal-739.94
Maximum numbercontinuous wins (profit)13 (4868.52)Continuous losses (loss)

1 (-4572.06)

MaximumContinuous Profit (number of wins)987765.53 (11)Continuous loss (number of losses)-4572.06 (1)
Averagecontinuous winnings3Continuous loss1

last year

SymbolUSDCAD (US Dollar vs Canadian Dollar)
Period5 Minutes (M5) 2008.01.02 10:00 - 2009.04.21 23:55 (2008.01.01 - 2009.04.22)
ModelAll ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)

Bars in history93258Modelled ticks2691745Modeling quality90.00%
Chart mismatch errors0

Initial deposit50000.00

Net profit1073178.90Total profit1095918.67Total loss-22739.77
Profitability48.19Expected payoff17034.59

Absolute drawdown4561.96Maximum drawdown27555.67 (2.63%)Relative drawdown14.94% (7983.01)

Total trades63Short positions (% win)32 (84.38%)Long positions (% win)31 (70.97%)

Profitable trades (% of all)49 (77.78%)Loss trades (% of all)14 (22.22%)
Largestlargest profitable trade967466.93losing transaction-4546.11
Averageprofitable deal22365.69losing deal-1624.27
Maximumcontinuous wins (profit)11 (987741.95)continuous losses (loss)1 (-4546.11)
Maximumcontinuous profits (number of wins)987741.95 (11)Continuous loss (number of losses)-4546.11 (1)
Averagecontinuous winnings4continuous loss

poiskspider >> :

I do not know if I like it or not, but I like the Expert Advisor, although I still have it in the first version and it has been running for almost 3 months on demo.

I think I have a problem with this guy. He is Canadian, but during the last month he opened no deals, although he tried to open 3 deals in the Strategy Tester.

The code given out by the program is not suitable for trading on a demo and real especially. I would appeal to a zero bar.

Reason: