Testing real-time forecasting systems - page 24

no...

an example of today's forecast for two days ahead...

there are two channels of main wave and a wave in a channel, each channel has its own permissible sweep,

for the major wave 25% of the channel sweep,

for the small wave 40% of the channel...

Considering the different timeframes, you can make reliable forecasts about the upcoming reversals and upcoming price movements with great confidence

there are no doubts about where to go and what to expect ...

If you know the basic direction you can say with confidence that the price moves back and forth from the channel boundary, so you draw a conclusion ...

I`ve bet on Sell and the price went 20 points in the opposite direction, otherwise I would have thought I was wrong, but I knew it would go in the opposite direction, it did so, reached the channel boundary and turned around and went 40 points down...

Here is another clear example :

Smaller TF, it seemed that the price should not make a reverse move, but in fact the price has passed the channel boundary and entered the overshoot zone, in this case this zone is 30% of the channel widening, and if it has been there, the price should make a move in the opposite direction, which can be seen, but more details on how much of a jump will be made can be seen by watching two waves with smaller waves...

this chart shows that the price has reached its limit and is going in the opposite direction, but here we need to look at even smaller waves to be sure of a more accurate price turn...

Here are the smaller waves which are already showing a reversal and further price reversal...

Given the above, we can really determine the range of upcoming fluctuations, direction and upcoming reversals...

As can be seen in the drawings in the final parts of the curves you can see the incorrect display of line direction - it's said to be a technical issue which is now in the process of automation, so that all the above can be used to its full extent in the construction of EA ...

So far it's all a manual process of successful trading tactics...

hmmm..... very interesting.....a.... can you share?

or is it..... whatever.... "only for may peerson"

What would you tell someone else if, after six months of hard work, you just gave all your savings to a stranger?

one clue in what exists on the screen is a Hondrick-Prescott filter with a period of 3...

in all existing curves...

I'm not insisting, just asking, as they say "what if".

I have one channel thing, I remember ordering it a year ago, but I was not touched by the channels, but now, thanks to you, the thought has struck me, I will test it, thanks for the muse =)

forte928 писал(а) >>

What would you tell someone else if, after six months of hard work, you just gave all your savings to a stranger?

one clue in what exists on the screen is a Hondrick-Prescott filter with a period of 3...

in all existing curves...

I'm sorry, I didn't see anything worthwhile. I guess I just didn't get it. Could you tell me what the trick is? What's there to see? The dotted line. Or a lilac line. Or yellow. The last two have nothing to do with it.

NEKSUS_ писал(а) >>

Good morning all, found on the file factory an interesting tool, Pattern recognition called

and, of course, give me your thoughts and ideas (^__^)

Interesting indicator. What is the gist of it? Just compare with patterns?

Let me explain on the last chart...the grayish one is the channel itself, it has upper and lower price borders, and the dotted line is a deviation from the channel itself in percentage points given by the indicator... on medium waves usually the percentage width is up to 40%, on small waves it is within 15-25%, on the biggest waves - 20-25%...the whole game is to make deals using small wave movements in the percentage zone of a bigger wave and the direction of the channel...

SProgrammer >> :

That's an interesting indicator. What's the point there? Just compares it to the chambons?

I finally remembered where I saw this before, read it in Russian, dejavu--this ind is better.

Reason: