Redrawing indicators. - page 9

Mathemat >>:
avatara, а что ты скажешь о своем Пломбире?
В коде у тебя я заприметил нелинейные регрессии.

Pardon me, what are we talking about?

IgorM писал(а) >> I also stuck this Hondrick (yellow) to the terminal, together with the trend indicator (blue-red) it's pretty good at guessing a reversal when it crosses/ converges

This is a lucky isolated case. Work hard and you will see what happens. You just need to look at it in real time, not turn the computer on, look at it and then turn it off )))).

LeoV >>:

Это удачный единичный случай. Поработайте - увидите что происходит. Только нужно в реале смотреть, а не включил комп - посмотрел. ))))

Yes, by the way. This is just an example, "How not to use PI". I wanted to respond to IgorM's last post, but got distracted and forgot.

LeoV >>:

Это удачный единичный случай. Поработайте - увидите что происходит. Только нужно в реале смотреть, а не включил комп - посмотрел и выключил ))))

Thanks, that's what I've been doing for 3 months now :) - I look, read, try - but so far I have not seen a sensible strategy, and about indicators: the trend indicator and Hondricks are very close when you look in real time, the other matter is that I evaluate it in a trend and try to do a deal only in the trend (I don't feel like writing against the wind :) )

You have to watch in the tester, it's quick and easy to understand.

joo >>:

Пардон, о чем речь?

It's the turkey that avatara wrote and posted in the kodobase for the Five. So it's over for now anyway, Andrei. Or rather, we haven't got there yet :)

SProgrammer писал(а) >> You have to watch it in the tester, it's quick and easy to understand.

You just have to consider the nuance that in visualisation mode it's one thing, in normal testing mode it's another. )))

Mathemat >>:

Это индюк, который написал avatara и выложил в кодобазе для "пятеры". Так что все равно проехали пока, Андрей. Точнее, недоехали еще :)

Why didn't you get there? I've only been coding under heel for a few months now.

I haven't found it, there isn't a search yet, please provide a link.

Mathemat >>:

Это индюк, который написал avatara и выложил в кодобазе для "пятеры". Так что все равно проехали пока, Андрей. Точнее, недоехали еще :)

I just took the algorithm (c)ANG3110@latchess.com and tried it out - how MQL5 works.;)

Even before the New Year.

Я просто взял алгоритм (c)ANG3110@latchess.com и попробовал его - как работает MQL5. ;)

Еще до Нового года.

Is it a PI?

Reason: