Testing real-time forecasting systems - page 21

I took a screenshot of the forecast, but I am publishing it with a slight delay. As it should be expected - the second level has deviated, though the price has crossed it, but the level of "concentration" somehow cannot be called:

to Lord_Shadows

Сергей. Я слежу, мне интересно узнать, можно всё же прогнозировать или нет. Сам прогнозированием не занимаюсь - слабоват я в кодинге, да и специальных знаний пока мало.

This thread will hardly give a confident answer to the question. I personally think that such a theme, namely real-time systems testing on the website should be a kind of "trader's corner", to exchange forecasts, discussions of their performance, models and current/future market conditions. But not for a definite answer to a question of such complexity, you just have to wait a very, very long time, and you can make wrong conclusions (and I will get the System wrong one day, the question is how often will it happen) :о).

For example, Mathemat created a very interesting thread, (https://forum.mql4.com/ru/7791) in which he discussed a system of principles by which such a question can be answered more or less intelligibly. That's the first thing that comes to mind, I think you can find other discussions and ideas as well.

To Lord_Shadows, Talex

The only thing I can say is that we may rather find some "law - nature" of instrument's movement in the nearest future, than build a forecast of levels and time of their achievement. By the way, my words are indirectly confirmed by your latest screenshots.

Well, you are welcome, as long as it will do you good. I've seen this method in different threads (to calculate the probability map), it's very impressive and interesting. If possible, a little more information on the method give. One can ask for a private message. Regards.

I spent several years researching strategies that can be traditionally attributed to technical analysis. All I got was that none of them works, in the sense that they cannot be transferred to an automaton. The reason is very simple, I will try to formulate the main thing (if I can): technical analysis never analyzes the current market situation (exactly for this reason none of TA's have statistical dependencies, they can not exist). The concept on which the vast majority of TA approaches are based is very simple: at this moment, right now, the future is always traded, the expectation of this future is traded, but not the current price. You can only use TA by "hands" + "intuition" + "experience", nothing else. And in this combination it does not always work.

If you create an automaton, it should be based on something more than signals. The system I am developing may be conditionally classified as a non-linear stochastic control system with a fixed structure. It is very simplified at the moment, so there is still a lot of work to be done to improve it.

to CL3RIC

Please share your indicator thanks

I can not give. I cannot share it, it is not an indicator at all. I refused any indicators a long time ago. I don't speak English so fluent in written English that I could politely refuse. But if you still have questions, I will call Mathemat for help, his English is good :o)

to grasn_ I must have missed something.... what is the script..... more precisely, what do you need to make it work?

NEKSUS_ >> :
to grasn_ I must have overslept something.... what is the script..... more precisely what do you need to make it work?

not sure what script?

the screenshot above, is that, what?

is it in MT at all?

NEKSUS_ >> :

the screenshot above, what is it?

Is it in MT at all?

Yes, I wrote two scripts, one unloads (H+L)/2 from MT and the other takes the MathCAD calculation file and draws the levels in MT. I have given both scripts.

mmmmm.... I must be dumb, it's not working.... I've re-read everything, can you give me the manual?

NEKSUS_ >> :
mmmmm.... I must be dumb, I don't get it.... I've read it all, can you give me the manual?

Well, what exactly do you need, I don't really understand. What's the manual for?

My scripts don't unload or display, why?

NEKSUS_ >> :

My scripts don't upload or display, why?

I see. They won't unload anything for you - there is no MathCAD file. The logic is very simple:

MT> history file > MathcAD> calculation file with levels > MT

It's just not convenient to look at MathCAD after calculation and then find the level in MT, So I wrote a couple of scripts. Published them to ask some technical questions on MQL :o)

Reason: