[Archive! - page 554

Dezil:
Such idiots burned a lot of great people in the days of the Inquisition. A priest calling for war is already beyond the line, although what kind of priest is he, he probably keeps his party card at home in a secret place just in case

Pop's thinking is generally correct. But I don't like the fact that he thinks that both you and I are Hamsters. That's for one thing.

And secondly, if a minister of the Church welcomes the growing activism of society, he should not be prohibitively or contemptuously excluding anyone, including Nemtsov, Kasparov and Sobchak. This should only be decided by a vote, although the majority opinion is not always the truth.

One last thing. Whenever I am inwardly outraged/hate when the President-Duma-Ministers are called POWER.

It is a gross mistake (if it is a mistake at all) that misleads people. They (the President and others) are only delegated some of our rights by us.

Article 3 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation.

1. The bearer of sovereignty and the sole source of power in the Russian Federation shall be its multinational people.

2. The people shall exercise their power directly and also through bodies of State power and bodies of local self-government.

3. The supreme direct expression of the power of the people shall be referendum and free elections.

4. No one may usurp power in the Russian Federation. The seizure of power or usurpation of power shall be prosecuted under federal law.

Yes, one more thing. Throughout the entire speech of the anointed one the words Russian people run through (not without a nationalistic slant) . And it is not good.

DhP:

It all depends on our personal attitudes to the event in question.

Smoking is contraindicated from the moment an individual begins to think that smoking is harmful to him or her.

The only thing that depends on our personal attitude is whether or not we smoke. And smoking itself is contraindicated to everyone from the outset. Nevertheless, it is up to each individual to decide whether or not to smoke.

alexx_v:
The only thing that depends on our personal attitude is the fact whether we smoke or not. And smoking itself is contraindicated to everyone initially. Nevertheless, it is up to each individual to decide whether or not to smoke.

Not everything that is said by someone or a majority (even those with degrees) is true.

Tell yourself that drinking pure water is bad for you, and it will become a deadly poison. But don't dare try it on yourself.

Chaplin is not making any sense at all. Let's all wear the same clothes, then go to war. This position seems principled only at first glance.

Everything is well-written in the Constitution, but in real life it is bloody well different. Personally I don't like meeting with government officials, be they civil servants or cops or someone else. One senses a distance between the people and the authorities, even if on paper the people are the authorities.

Are you a lawyer, Dhp?

chuvee:

Chaplin is not making any sense at all. Let's all wear the same clothes, then go to war. This position seems principled only at first glance.

Everything is well-written in the Constitution, but in real life it is bloody well different. Personally I don't like meeting with government officials, be they civil servants or cops or someone else. One senses a distance between the people and the authorities, even if on paper the people are the authorities.

Are you a Dhp lawyer?

The earlier statement "Everything depends on our personal attitude to this or that event." is also relevant in this case.

You feel uncomfortable talking to an official because that is how you perceive the world.

Always remember that the official also has a complex when dealing with you. Behave with that understanding and you will not have a slave-like feeling in you. Be confident in yourself and the official will feel it. That's right, it works.

DhP:

Article 3 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation

1. The bearer of sovereignty and the sole source of power in the Russian Federation shall be its multinational people.

2. The people shall exercise their power directly and also through State government bodies and bodies of local self-government.

3. The supreme direct expression of the power of the people shall be referendum and free elections.

4. No one may usurp power in the Russian Federation. Seizure of power or usurpation of power shall be prosecuted under federal law.

It begs to be replaced by the long-suffering

DhP:

Not everything that is said by someone or a majority (even those with degrees) is true.

Tell yourself that drinking pure water is bad for you, and it will become a deadly poison. But don't dare try it on yourself.

Apparently you know something about the benefits of smoking that no one else knows. Share it? The tobacco companies will carry you in their arms.

DhP:

The earlier statement "Everything depends on our personal attitude to this or that event. " is also relevant in this case.

You feel uncomfortable talking to an official because that is how you see the world.

Always remember that the official also has a complex when dealing with you. Behave with that understanding and you will not have a slave-like feeling in you. Be confident in yourself and the official will feel it. That's right, it works.

Well, thanks for the guidance. Fortunately I don't often have to deal with officials. I don't know if you can call my feelings about them slave-like, rather they are just unpleasant.

alexx_v:
Apparently you know something about the benefits of smoking that no one else knows. Do you want to share? The tobacco companies will carry you in their arms.

We can only say with certainty that in large (very large) quantities everything is harmful.

Any attachment is harmful.

chuvee:
Well, thanks for the guidance. Fortunately I don't often have to deal with officials. I don't know if you can call my feelings about them slave-like, rather they are just unpleasant.
Replace what I said slavishly with unpleasant. Further on in the text.
Reason: