Paper "AMERO" will replace the dollar by spring!? - page 16

timbo >> :

What's Russian-made at home?

This is exactly what I wrote about!

The Americans can't clean up the territories they've destroyed.

Russia can't produce knowledge-intensive ... even though the Soviets were the first to get into space

but alas, they haven't learned how to make computers and home mass technology

>> every nation has its faults and its achievements

---

but as far as sense goes, a dancing flea doesn't make sense either.

Choomazik >> :

YuraZ, one example of a former adversary for whom the Americans have made a life for is the former West Germany....

Japan, South Korea, Taiwan are blooming and smelling thanks to direct American aid. What a great friend of the Soviet people, North Korea smells better not to recall.

Choomazik >> :

YuraZ, one example of a former enemy for whom the Americans have made a life for is the former West Germany...

After the war the whole west was interested in Germany ... as a shield against the USSR

The Americans withdrew from this territory...

>> though by taking away German engineers.

The Germans don't need much help...

a very hard-working and disciplined people.

---

YuraZ >> :

This is exactly what I wrote about!

The Americans can't clean up the territories they've destroyed.

What kind of order are you talking about? Just one example of who can? "You can't feed the people, you can feed a herd of sheep." The people have to feed themselves and determine their own lives. The Americans are trying to give it a chance. They put a government made up of locals and give them all the power, how who gets it is a very complicated question.

It does not always succeed. Same with Afghanistan, you can't drag them from the Middle Ages they are in to 21st century democracy. But you can't leave them on their own either, there's clan warfare and heaps of weapons - they are dangerous to themselves and others. Do you have a solution to the Afghan problem? There is simply no one to give power there. Do you have any real ideas? Send them to Washington, they will be glad to hear it; Afghanistan is a long-lasting disease, and America is well aware of that. But there is nothing that can be done. Just as adults are responsible for children, America is now responsible for the fate of Afghanistan.

YuraZ >> :

After the war the whole west was interested in Germany ... as a shield against the USSR

The Americans withdrew from this territory...

but they took the german engineers away.

The Germans don't need much help...

a very hard-working and disciplined people.

---

The Marshall Plan

timbo >> :

Putin and Co. want you to think that everyone is the same, that America is no better, that the Kremlin is as ugly as the Kremlin, i.e. you don't have to pussyfoot around. But no American president would dream about this even in his wildest dreams:

+1.Now the Putin-medveds will keep blaming the global crisis on the result of their activities.They say it undermined the recent "achievements and stability".I mean the stability of poverty.Why are you so confused.Look around you, Russians, where is the positive result?I don't. Everything is in shit and they are proud of it. I wonder how someone buys a car for $10,000 and shouts Hooray for United Russia. A fucking patriot makes you sick. You can't understand anything in your own country, far from America.

Figar0 >> :

What are the states even doing in Afghanistan if 2/3 of Americans don't even know where it is?

More so, 2/3 of Americans don't have to know where Afghanistan is.

I don't understand what the argument is about. Analysis requires an objective approach, without emotion or personal attitude. It is necessary to begin from "the big game" of Great Britain with Russia from times of Ekaterina, to consider import of revolution to Russia in the beginning of 20th century, to consider that preparation of Germany for the 2nd World War was carried out by the USA, both by monetary injections, and direct deliveries of mechanisms and technologies. It is right - if you want to be strong, you have to make everyone a dependent debtor, which is what the USA and England have been doing for the last hundred years.

All the love of America and hope for its democracy in post-Soviet countries... Piss off, man... And what are you blaming Putin Medvedev Yushchenko Tymoshenko Lukashenko? Who elected them? They were elected themselves or you let them be elected. Choose the best... In my opinion, better your own shit... than that imposed by America. We do not need their green paper. And if the whole world is stuck with their paper, let it all fall apart along with their rotten monetary system. ...

FION >> :
I don't understand what the argument is about. Analysis requires an objective approach, without emotion or personal attitude. It is necessary to begin from "the big game" of Great Britain with Russia since Ekaterina, to consider import of revolution to Russia in the beginning of 20th century, to consider that preparation of Germany for the 2nd World War was carried out by the USA, both by monetary injections, and direct deliveries of mechanisms and technologies. You are right, if you want to be strong, you should bend your neighbour, make everybody in debtor's debt as the USA and England have been doing for hundreds of years.

Well, when are you going to sort it out without emotions and personal attitudes? In the 23rd century? Don't forget the Battle of the Ice.

Reason: