FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1339

mmmoguschiy-new:

word... the word...? what do you call it? cause/effect? why not before? why then? say a, say b

finally the right question

open my post again

put the time entry point on the chart and work it out until you get it right

I'm not interested in how long it'll take you - a year, two, ten.

nothing will change, the signal will live there as it has

the rest is here, on the internet, anywhere - the stuff

mmmoguschiy-new:

You and I haven't even started the statistics on the correctness of your predictions. You're too young to be a teacher!!! But come on. Let's analyze it:

You said there were sellers, they got eaten up. Look at the picture:

1.) July. Are there sellers? Yes, there are! Reaction? Slightly upwards.
2) September. Any sellers? Like shit behind the barn! Reaction? Down.
3) October. Sellers? Just p....t... so many!!! Reaction? NO HER!!!
4) And finally November. Any vendors? No, there aren't! Reaction? Someone gets gobbled up from the 100th figure to the 120th.

Conclusions, aikyusha?

one conclusion.

You're dumb.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Are you on a first-name basis with yourself?

mmmoguschiy-new:
I'll repeat the questions you don't have the answers to. I don't care how long you look for them. I don't care if it takes my whole life.

1) What do you call this movement? A word?
2) Its reasons?
3) Why didn't it happen before?

Anyway, I'm starting to find out why people are leaking...

Bye everyone!

sterva:

Lot seems to be big for the depot (no serious moves yet).

At the first opportunity, you have to cover.

It's better to re-open with a smaller one.

You'll lose 100%.

Thanks, it was a man's risk - it was a good day... it was like a fool's candy... but still, it seemed to be turning around... that's what I was counting on... as usual...

mmmoguschiy-new:
I repeat the questions you do not have the answers to. I do not care how long you look for them.

1) What do you call this movement? A word?
2) Its reasons?
3) Why has it not happened before?

1) ...

2) ...

3) Because the dollar's corrective moves on the eurusd usdchf audusd nzdusd pairs have not been completed.

This is where the dog is buried:

mmmoguschiy-new:
What do you mean by the word jerk? You have to learn how to really assess the risks before you enter an instrument!!! I have highlighted the daily "spurt":

You understand that the movement can consist of many such jerk - both in your favour and in the opposite! What was yesterday even a flat can hardly be called a "flat". And if you had "it" took away half of the deposit - draw your own conclusions ...
Compare it to the other pulls - it was a desperation spurt, I understood that and charged well - one can only hope that it was for a reason - they cut down the stops to go free...))

mmmoguschiy-new:

1.) July. Are there any sellers? You bet there are! Reaction? Slightly upwards.
2) September. Any sellers? Like shit behind the barn! Reaction? Down.
3) October. Sellers? Just p....t... so many!!! Reaction? NO HER!!!
4) And finally November. Any vendors? No, there aren't! Reaction? Somebody gets eaten from the 100th figure to the 120th-

Maybe you think the turkey should go backwards. It's clearly showing controlled chaos, but what's the use?

mmmoguschiy-new:
there are no dogs there!!! you can see that the dollar was rising.

even though the yen was falling!!! The canadian is a different story - 0 reaction!!!!

If the dollar had risen, the pound and the kandy would have shown the same reaction to the trampohai. This did not happen. And the reaction on the yen is clearly visible on all 7 pairs ***/jpy.

The economies of these countries are in a stupor - deflation, trying to get some inflation.... they even wanted to give away 2,000 francs for free... overproduction crisis, the middle class is overstocked....america grew on China and its orange revolutions - that growth is over....now it's India and Russia... and then there's Africa... that's where all the capital will go... a global world - a global economy... everything will even out if they don't create a global war to profit from it...
Reason: