[Archive! - page 639

ask:

Sophism. Self-satisfaction in such a perverted form and ass-wiping don't really go together. But it's a bit of a... There's a lot of people nowadays... You know, like Ryzhkov and the team.
So his uncle pulled the plug badly, now go vote for the sacred PU. There will be time to see a movie about him too.)

Dezil:

I wonder if the GDP is spiking anyone? ....

What do you mean no one? 140 million !

paukas:
What do you mean no one? 140 million !
It's like in Kin-dza-dza - "the people like it") It's a great film. It should be shown on the last day before an election, when campaigning is prohibited. Although most people think it's an adventure film about aliens))

Dezil:
Well, his uncle pulled the plug badly, so now I have to go and vote for the saintly PU. We'll see a movie about him when the time comes).

No, it's better to "pull the plug" with Uncle, is that what you mean? Yes, a plague on all their houses, their uncles, Pu, Zu and Me. That is the problem, no matter how much you vote, you will get ... the result is far from what you want. And I will not be surprised at all if we see a movie about Poo too. What is there to do? Well, the question is rhetorical.

ask:

No, it is better to "pull the plug" with your uncle, is that what you wanted to say?

No, you made that up.

Do what you have to do and be what you will. Voting should be based on the candidates' programmes and their views on the further development of the country. If it suits your wishes, vote, if they cheat you will not be elected next time. Everything is simple. It is another matter when they have been promising for 12 years and do not let you re-elect them.

ask:

By "active opposition" do you mean the banners of the gay movement on Bolotnaya, or the self-satisfaction of the "face of protest" on camera? Active-who's to say...

Why are you all twisting things around? Are you sitting on the Nashi budget? )

Again, gays are human beings and are just as free to protest as anyone else.

And masturbation is a sore subject for you... And meanwhile, according to the statistics that you can easily find on the Internet, up to 90 percent of men and 70 percent of women practice masturbation regularly.

Ryzhkov is not a leader, he's just a jerk, and I, for example, have no leader at all. I don't need one at all. But I also don't want to tolerate the chaos that we're seeing around us. And there's no self-satisfaction there, if you go by the book. But the blow job was good, you're jealous, aren't you? And one can only wonder how you managed to look through some policy documents of the opposition, you have the eye of an eagle. Or just the fantasy of a schizophrenic. I, for example, thought it was a samizdat kamasutra...

Figar0:

Why are you twisting things around? Are you on the Nashists' budget? )

Again, gays are human beings and are just as free to protest as anyone else.

And masturbation is a sore subject for you... And meanwhile, according to the statistics that you can easily find on the Internet, up to 90 percent of men and 70 percent of women practice masturbation on a regular basis.

Ryzhkov is not a leader, he's just a jerk, and I, for example, have no leader at all. I don't need one at all. But I also don't want to tolerate the chaos that we're seeing around us. And there's no self-satisfaction there, if you go by the book. But the blowjob's a good one, you're jealous? And one can only wonder how you managed to look through some policy documents of the opposition, you have the eye of an eagle. Or just the fantasy of a schizophrenic. It seemed to me, for example, that it was samizdat kamasutra...

I don't know much about masturbation statistics, nor about gay rights - I'll leave that to the professionals in the field. They know better... They have their own notions and their own world. I just don't want to see Ryzhkov at rallies and that is all. If this is just my wish, if it does not coincide with your preferences, that is no reason to accuse him of such a grievous sin as nashism. I'd rather accuse you of envy of Ryzhkov's abilities or schizophrenia :)

All liberals who can't see the "kamasutra" in their perverted hand-wringing and who haven't been under the banner of the gay movement are all schizophrenics and nashists, don't you think?

ask:

At least ours is a sin. And I don't like Ryzhkov any more than you do. We are not so different. Let's stick to our opinions.

You'd better think about who made this video, why and with what money. A powerful argument against accusations of bribery, corruption, embezzlement, usurpation of power, etc. On one side are criminal offences and on the other is everyone's private business.

Figar0:

At least ours is a sin. And I don't like Ryzhkov any more than you do. We are not so different. Let's stick to our opinions.

You better think about who made this video, why and with what money. A powerful argument against accusations of bribery, corruption, embezzlement, usurpation of power, etc. On one side are criminal offences and on the other is everyone's private business.

Somehow no such video has been made about Navalny and no such video has been made about the rest... How come the popular protest organized by Navalny was appropriated by Nemtsov and his partner (to what extent I don't know) Ryzhkov. Okay Kasparov, okay Chirikova, okay all the rest. How on earth did these people get there? I don't get it... It's just annoying when a good thing goes wrong because some people are so disgusted by it that they won't go on and on ... That's all I'm saying. Yeah, let's not argue. Anyway, as you rightly pointed out, it's all for naught.

People come out for themselves, not for Navalny, Nemtsov, Ryzhkov etc. Ryzhkov is just one of them and not the most important, to put it bluntly
Reason: