[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 108

Good day! I have a question for those who understand it, is it possible to add #MTF_Supertrend to Stochastic_DivergenceMTF oscillator with preserving functions in both cases, i.e. setting the desired times, etc.

I need MTF Supertrend to work in the stochastic window the same way as on the price chart, is it possible to implement this idea? Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Hello. Who can help me modify my EA a bit? Its essence is that it takes turns selling and buying. However, it only works in MT4 terminal with 5-digit prices. I need it to work in MT5 terminal with 6-digit prices. Here is a code:

//--------------------------------------------------------------------
extern int stoploss = 50,
takeprofit = 50;
double Lot=1;
int tip;
int init()
{
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lot,Bid,3,NormalizeDouble(Ask + stoploss*Point,Digits),
NormalizeDouble(Bid - takeprofit*Point,Digits)," ",777,Blue);
}
int start()
{
for (int i=0; i<OrdersTotal(); i++){
if (OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==true){
if (OrderSymbol()==Symbol()){
tip = OrderType();
Lot = OrderLots();return;}}}
if (Lot==0) return;
if (tip==0) OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lot,Bid,3,NormalizeDouble(Ask + stoploss*Point,Digits),
NormalizeDouble(Bid - takeprofit*Point,Digits)," ",777,Blue);
if (tip==1) OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lot,Ask,3,NormalizeDouble(Bid - stoploss*Point,Digits),
NormalizeDouble(Ask + takeprofit*Point,Digits)," ",777,Blue);
return(0);
}
//-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks in advance :)

help with writing an EA

zhorag@rambler.ru

Kubodel:
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and you want to automate it or you need an indicator, I will be glad to help you.

We need some help! Help, please.

Hello DearKubodel!!! Please help please create a simple EA ! To create a simple EA:

Input parameters for the EA:

The advisor should exhibit eight pending orders (Buy Stop and Sell Stop) every day at a certain time (let's say at 7:00 "terminal time") "with the ability to change the time of pending orders in the input parameters."

Entry points.

Every day at 10:00 pending orders are placed only once a day on the Camarilla indicator line.mq4, both sides of the pivot with corresponding direction (on lines H1,H2,H3,H4 we put BuyStop and L1,L2,L3,L4 SellStop). After 22:59 hours, the pending Buy Stop order is placed immediately with SL and TP (size of SL and TP can be changed in the entry parameters). The pending Sell Stop order is placed immediately with SL and TP.

Fixed lot size (can be changed in the entry parameters)

Setting of SL and TP is set together with pending orders

Conditions for pending orders removing: Unexecuted pending orders are deleted at the end of trading session at 23:59 terminal time. Thanks in advance!!!

Files:

Kubodel:
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or you need an indicator, I would be happy to help you.

Hello!

Help me add a function to the indicator.

I need the indicator to draw "TargetLevel" on 4 levels of the phiba, 161.8, 176.4, 200.0, 261.8, from the width of the box.

Thanks in advance!

Files:

I would like to ask the author to finalize it, he asked for a big sum, although I can share this EA with the public, I can write an EA following the same principle, but instead of stop orders put limit orders, in the tester a beautiful picture will not be but the real result will be positive, taking into account slippages.
Files:

sammi61:
If i'm interested, i can ask the author of the EA to finalize it, he has asked for a big sum, although i can open access to his discussion.

I have no idea how to do this.

Juravlev:

Can you tell me more about how to re-do it?

Replace stop orders with limit orders, leave the rest of the EA algorithm unchanged. There will be a profit on the real account, but may not be on the tester. I will try it on a real account and post the result here for the week. I do not know how to remake it, the author would not be offended you can write a new one, but I've seen such a base three years ago was, so the idea is not his.

sammi61:

Replace stop orders with limit orders, leave the rest of the co-op algorithm unchanged. There will be a profit on the real account, may not be on the tester. I will try it on a real account, I will post here the result of the week. I don't know how to remake it, the author would not take offense if I write a new one, but I've seen it in the database three years ago, so it's not his idea.
I have looked at the Expert Advisor you posted. I've got the same crap, but not my own. I don't have a problem with stop-losses on limit ones but I don't see the point. Do you have time for experiments, testing, optimization? I do not. Do you want me to give you one of my shifters with modifications? I will describe the logic of operation. You experiment, give me instructions, what and where to correct, up to complete change of the algorithm, maybe something will work out?

snail09:
Had a look at the EA you posted. Same crap, but not mine. Stops on limit - no problem, just don't see the point. Do you have time for experiments, testing, optimization? I do not. Do you want me to give you one of my shifters with modifications? I will describe the logic of operation. You may experiment and give me your suggestions as to where to fix things, up to complete modification of the algorithm.

If you do not have a problem replacing the stop on the limit, my request, and your flip, there is time to experiment, I'll post the result. My camcohob@mail.ru thanks in advance. c
Reason: