It's been around for a long time.
Where can I download it?

vvd:
Where can I download it?
It's in the website's database. Do a google query:
least squares method site:mql4.com

vvd:

Hello!

I propose to write an indicator that I would call a "trend line". The idea is to draw a straight line through the price chart with the minimum sum of squares of price deviations. This is called the method of least squares. It is necessary to find the derivative of the sum on the parameters of the straight line. Where the derivative equals zero will be the minimum. It sounds complicated, but when I was in university 20 years ago, it was easy. And you can plot the indicator below the price chart. If the coefficient in the straight line equation is positive, then the trend is bullish, if it is negative, then the trend is bearish.

All linear regression indicators are built on this principle, such as LSMA and LRMA

Dear Experts, who can help you install on the attached indicator ATRStops_v1.mq4 sound alert for crossing the VALUE OF CLOSED BAR line indicator.

If you can for the upper boundary (Resistant) and the bottom (Support) set different sound files. Alarm sounding time 3-5 seconds.
For clarity I am attaching the picture.Indicator file itself in the appendix

Files:

Dear friends, you have a very interesting indent for two instruments in your database: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7933

I was already happy about the Grail)), but... checking it out I got an unpleasant glitch, which almost gave me a paranoia attack - I thought the DC was redrawing charts retroactively. Illustration of this glitch:

Question - who can fix it so that prices always match? That is, to be able to "freeze" a certain reference point.

arraga:

Question - who can fix it this way,

Fix:

you lookat the left pricecolumn with your right eye (cover your left eye with your right palm) (count there the dimension in kg)

look at the right column with your left eye (cover your right eye with your left ankle) (count in m)

alternate every 5 seconds

when 1 kg = 1 m, make the fixation, or at least a fake, without asphyxiation

Sir! You didn't see the point.

"Soul" - agl. - Soul. Yes, yes, that's "SOS - Save Our Souls" from here.

And the salt was in the left ankle.

Good day and profits, everyone!

Can anyone tell me if there is one in the database or not, and if anyone can execute it...

Need a script or indicator that pulls from a file and draws vertical lines on the chart?

Thanks

Hello! I'm not good at programming, can you please help me finish this Experimental EA? Here are the conditions: There is a predictive indicator WmiFor-2.2 (thanks to the author) it needs to be mounted in a simple Expert Advisor, so I don't have to call iCustom ( ), now when the indicator has a non-fixed pattern (start and end) and I've found the optimal forecast more than 93%, after that pattern is fixed, I open an appropriate position - market order and put TakeProfit on the bar in forecast calculated by function =High[iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_CLOSE,No bars to search,0)]; or Low[iLowest(....) calculates an extremum on the future forecast in WmiFor, but NOT on the price chart. When an order closes at TakeProfit or StopLoss, the pattern is taken off the fix and goes to the first bar, the forecast is calculated and so on. When it is less than 93% the Expert Advisor remains silent. You can remove the unnecessary indicators on the EA.

I do not know how to use it and I have no idea what to do with it and how to fix it.

Anton

Files:
hczbgj.mq4  14 kb
wmifor_3.mq4  21 kb
Reason: