[Archive!] I'll write an advisor for FREE - page 21

gawrik:

Are you talking about Test Commander lite? It just does not fit me (because it turns off the terminal and one-tasking). search later, because now it glitches (just search)

No, google it - Auto-Optimization site:mql4.com

Just look by the title in the articles here - tons of information on this topic, and in detail, with examples...

chughoy:

Hello if possible please write an Expert Advisor based on two Muwings for opening deals on crossovers Thank you very much and excuse me for using your precious time example in the picture attached in advance THANK YOU so much in advance chughoy@list.ru

there is such a thing in the terminal in the sample EAs

planetaZ:
there is such a thing in the terminal in the example EAs
Or do a google search: EA on two sites:maql4.com

Gentlemen programmers, please help. The attached indicator draws lines at HI/LOW, I need to make it draw them at closing prices . I hope changing this condition is not a long and complicated task, that's why I wrote here. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks in advance!

Files:
sms_sw5_4_2.mq4  30 kb

I propose to write an EA the essence of which is this:
- It should place pending orders above the buy price below the sell price with specified parameters (stop loss, take profit, indent between orders)
- the scope of this advisor on the news. To include it before the news and the ability to delete these orders.
- This EA should place orders so for example price has gone up and a couple of buy orders have triggered then the EA should place sell orders on the open space.

I think this EA will be profitable at the moment of wild market reactions!!!
Create it please!!!

kvg31:

I will write an advisor of any complexity. The main thing is to have a good idea. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - I do not mind (I will not ask for money).

P. S. If you need an indicator, you have to tell me the strategy in which you want to use it.

Hi all, I need some help please. Expert Advisor has many conditions and all are different. Suppose one of the conditions triggers, it means the others cannot work while the first one is in progress ( Оrdertotal()<1). Thank you!

Hello forum!

There is a task to determine the max bar value

And at this point give out sound

There is an indicator from sofTAA it draws the value (Value) of the bar

As it rises and the last value is the mahimum.

This is the machimum which should produce a sound.

Can anyone help sofTAA itself has lost interest in this

Indicator and wrote that I may ask for

Help.

pansa

pansa:

Hello forum!

There is a task to determine the max bar value

And at this point give out sound

There is an indicator from sofTAA it draws the value (Value) of the bar

As it rises and the last value is the mahimum.

This is the machimum which should produce a sound.

Can anyone help sofTAA itself has lost interest in this

Indicator and wrote that I may ask for

Help.

pansa

I think there were also pictures in the other thread. Or this one will do.

Vinin:

I think there were also pictures in the other thread. Or maybe this one will do.

Hi Vinin!

What pictures and branches

I'm an ancient old man and to none

My question didn't get a coherent

Answer, have a look around the forum.

If the bar has reached High Give me a sound.

What is it.

However High the concept of is fuzzy like

All mt.

So everyone is talking nonsense .

pansa

Hello Dear programmers

I have a question. I need an EA to close two specific orders on their total profit, without affecting other orders.
I have not managed to find anything suitable.
Thank you very much!
Reason: