[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 48

Operr:
I'll send you a tasty XYZ and most importantly session details.The exchange is more than equivalent.

I will write it without any problem, but I prefer to receive WMZ instead of tasty XYZ :)

for WMZ I will also write

Good day, I need an EA for the following task

1. Entry - break and close above or below the SMA on M5 or M15 after the candle closes at the market price
  2. Stop below the base of the candlestick which has broken through the MA +1 point + spread
  3. Fixed MA for M5 and M15 are different
  4. Position closing:

4.1 as % of the deposit

4.2 after N points from the entry point

4.3 according to the fibo grid

4.4 after МА breakdown and closing below МА at entry point

4.5 stop below the candlestick base

5. adjustable trading time interval

6 . After two losing trades trading stops until the new day by terminal time

7. The lot size is constant 0.01

8. Only MQL5.

Consider only offers received at mao1968@e1.ru. In the proposal specify contact details e-mail, skype, timing and cost.

In theme do not write be very rare here.

Kyrsss:

Good day, I need an EA for the following task

1. Entry - break and close above or below the SMA on M5 or M15 after the candle closes at the market price
  2. Stop below the base of the candlestick which has broken through the MA +1 point + spread
  3. Fixed MA for M5 and M15 are different
  4. Position closing:

4.1 as % of the deposit

4.2 after N points from the entry point

4.3 according to the fibo grid

4.4 after МА breakdown and closing below МА at entry point

4.5 stop below the candlestick base

5. adjustable trading time interval

6 . After two losing trades trading stops until the new day by terminal time

7. The lot size is constant 0.01

8. Only MQL5.

Consider only offers received at mao1968@e1.ru. In the proposal specify contact details e-mail, skype, timing and cost.

In theme do not write be very rare here.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

Hello!

I couldn't find a better place for my post, so I'm writing here. I don't know MQL, but I understand programming. Can you tell me, if you know how to automate the sending of email from the terminal when a certain level of RSI indicator is reached (e.g. 50)? The only thing I can do in Signals is to put events according to price, but I need the same for RSI indicator on the chart. I will be glad for any tips on the subject.

Regards.

alexxspb:

Hello!

I couldn't find a better place for my post, so I'm writing here. I don't know MQL, but I understand programming. Can you tell me, if you know how to automate the sending of email from the terminal when a certain level of RSI indicator is reached (e.g. 50)? In Signals you can only put events by price, but I need the same for the RSI indicator on the chart. I would be glad for any tips on the subject.

Regards.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9638

Programmer people! Help me out.
So, we take the daily candlesticks as the base.
The order is opened at the beginning of the day candle.
Closing of the order-at the end of the daily candle.
And so every day. That is, we predict the colour of the next day's candle.
And our profit or loss is the size of the candlestick body (minus the spread).
And guessing takes place due to the indicator NONLEGDOT
If the previous candle was closed when the indicator is blue, at the opening of the next daily candle, we open a Buy.
If the indicator is red, we open on a sell.
Also wanted to add a martingale, but not the classic 1-2-4-8-16.
And another, because we do not know what will be the body of the candle at the end, and the profit / loss will be different all the time.
Therefore increase the lot offer for example: 0,1- 0,2- 0,3- 0,4- 0,5- 0,6 etc.
That is, when the deal is "minus", the next one we open with 0.2 lot, if this one is "minus" - then 0.3 and so on to profit. Then we start again with 0.1
Another important point, if the body of the candle closed with the body size of 10 points or less, then the lot remains the same, regardless of the result (minus or plus).
Is it possible to write an EA? I am tired of counting it manually in Excel.

In the advisor needed variable parameters:
--period NON-LEGDOT

-the initial lot

I'm attaching an Excel file for the Eureka from the beginning of the year. It's visually clearer there.

wellaflex:

where is the indicator, excel?

rambo:

Good afternoon!

Very much I ask to make an expert (well, I'm not a programmer) :((.

Technical parameters:
1) Work on a 4-hour candlestick chart by crossing the two lines Moving Average: One(Red) period 18, the method Exponential, to close prices Close, the second respectively(Yellow) period 8, the method is also Exponential, to close prices Close.

2) Trade size 1 lot

3) Work from crossover to crossover lines. As soon as theyellow line crosses the red line (Red) in a direction upwards (north) the buy order, the second crossing of lines now the yellow line crosses accordingly the red line from top to bottom - fixing on the open order, with simultaneous opening of the new order on sale, and so on.

4) A stop loss of 35 points is set for all trades.

4-hour chart allows you to avoid unnecessary movements, unlike the hour chart, working for sure.

If just look at currency pairs, the idea justifies itself (no loss-making trades, around zero at worst), of course, one should take into account the trend and use the Expert Advisor while looking back at it. As an example, for EUR/USD, if on September 1 we buy +139 points before crossing +115 points, then we buy again before crossing +1184 points on October 12. Take August the same picture +368 points sale, then buy sale at the same level without any losses and +181 points down on profit selling. Further, for example gold GOLD (there is a 70 point commission, but the point itself is 2.5 dollars per lot) and so from August 31st buy +1789 points, at once sell +547 points, +4557 points buy, sell nil, +4328 buy, sell nil and till this weekend again +3636 points.

yuri121212@rambler.ru

Sincerely, Yuri.

Yuri, but why did you reveal the grail to everyone!!!

You didn't have to do it, you had to learn the coder yourself, bang the program. By the way, it's very easy to program and chop dough, dough, dough.

The indicator redraws on history, you see everything very beautiful but in fact.... do not waste your time on it

Where is the indicator, Excel?

I understand Excel spreadsheets don't attach here. I'll try to save them in a text file. And the indicator...

Files:
slope.txt  5 kb
Reason: