I will write an advisor free of charge - page 69

Vitaly Muzichenko:

No zeros and ones here =)

TradeUSDJPY and you will not pay double spread

This is for owl contests) You have to trade these currencies on condition.

Hello! Need an EA to buy if price is above the close(s) of the previous n(set manually) candles, with stops set.To sell on the contrary.

Set the lots manually.

It should be enabled manually.

On all timeframes

MT4

Hello! Good people help ludomanu.Write an owl that emulates trade in the opening of a broker, there is no normal демка.What would trade as a demo, but on real data and BUT WORLD PROFITS LOSS ACCOUNT IN FAIL.Happiness to all!!!"And the arrows left on the chart bought and sold ...

I can't do without matlab and I wouldn't rely on the indicator but only on the difference of decibels in the form of logarithms or Fermat's theory. There is an article in MT5 containing predictor indicator based on harmonic decomposition Fourier_Extrapolator_of_Price.mq5 Something I couldn't even find through the search engine. Anyway...

Anton Yakovlev:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I can write an advisor. invite you to discuss either publicly or in private messages.

If you can write, there really is an idea - just need to speed it up. We're about to be unleashed b/d - so hurry up. - Drop me an email if you can.

Need an Owl of this kind.

1. Number of candles from the current time point. ( Variable. *Only fully formed candles ).
2. No. of orders placed at the same time. ( Duplicate orders).
The Expert Advisor logic is simple.
There are White candlesticks. ( Rising ). There are Black candlesticks. ( Downwards).
For example in the variable "1" = 6 candlesticks.
The sum of the last 6 H-L candlesticks will be calculated. But with only one nuance.
If it's a descending candlestick. The result of the value of H-L, is assigned a negative value. That is, for example - 50 points. ( minus )
If it is an upwards candlestick. The result of the H-L value is assigned a positive value. I.e. + 40 points. ( plus )
So we get that "H-L" value for the last 6 candlesticks = -40+10... ...etc. The final sum will be the value of profit and stop. Which will always change with every new candle. ( From the current price level )
For example, the sum total of 6 candlesticks will be = 60. This means that both profit and stop will be equal to 60 pips.
If the total value is negative. That means we place a trade on BUY
If the final value is positive. It means that a deal is placed on SELL.
If a deal is placed to Buy with a missed profit. And according to the results of this value the deal is close on Sell. Then the Buy deal is closed, fixing the current loss or profit. And a Sell deal is opened, using the new profits and stops.

Hello.

I really want to experiment with probability theory, but I don't know how to write an EA.

I need an EA which opens two differently directed trades at once.

When the first trade knocks out a loss, I placepending orders(again, differently directed) on SL and TP of the remaining trade. After closing of the remaining trade and opening of two new ones, the pending orders are deleted. And so on ad infinitum.

Of the settings, the SL, TP, lot size and choice when to start working immediately or from one of the two nearest (set manually) levels are needed.

Perhaps such an EA already exists but I have not found one.

I am really hoping for help.

Сергей Головко:

I really want to experiment with probability theory, but I don't know how to write EAs.

What does this have to do with probability theory?

Sergey Deev:
What does it have to do with probability theory?

I don't quite understand the question...

What do you mean by "it" ?

Comments not relevant to this topic have been moved to "I will write a free mql4 EA".
Reason: