[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 42

Kubodel:
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or you need an indicator, I will be glad to help you.

Hi!

Can you please add the "Envelopes" indicator (from the standard ones in MT) with signals so that when the price crosses the upper or lower Envelopes, a sound signal will be emitted?

The same for "Bollinger Bands" indicator.

Thank you in advance!

Hello, can you help me out if you can? Need two unsophisticated indicators :

The first MA(Close-Open) for daily bars with input parameters: 1. Type of MA (SMA or EMA) 2. Period 3. Colour and style of lines.

A second one similar to the first one but for the difference (Open current bar - Close previous bar)

Regards. Anton

Kubodel:
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or you need an indicator, I will be happy to help you.
Afternoon,can whoever write an indicator like this description of the ..... simple Awesome only modified - shows AO current AFM and below by 1 + balance line ... but in principle - you can use the standard one ( in some terminals - it's Price Oscilator with parameters 4, 34)

Good afternoon, everybody! In the "Scripts" section under the "Fibonacci Lines for Measurements" heading(https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9811) there is an interesting script MeasureFIBO, which searches for the highest and the lowest extremums in the currency pair chart window and draws the Fibonacci levels by them. The levels 100.0 and 0.I would like to make a simple Fibo level indicator on the base of this script which would automatically move: in an uptrend - the level 100.0 (0.0) to the next peak higher than the previous one; in a downtrend - the level 0.0 (100.0) to the next minimum lower than the previous one? Besides, it is necessary, of course, that the Fiboindicator set for the two extrema of the previous trend would further react only to extrema of the subsequent bars, despite the fact that there may be highs and lows of the previous trends in the window that have lost their relevance after the last trend formation.
Intuitively, I understand that for such automation it is sufficient to add one or two lines to the script code to make it (already in the role of an indicator) repeat the procedure of determining the maximum and minimum price, of course, only for bars with an index smaller than the one where it is applied and, in case of a new extremum, it would redraw the Fibo level, but I still lack knowledge how to do it. For an experienced programmer, such revision of an existing code, as they say, is a one-trick task with a few minutes to solve.Thank you in advance.

can anyone else write a free advisor? email me if there are any, renat1111@mail.ru

Good afternoon, please help as a beginner. There is a FiboCalc in indicators section https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8627 . This indicator generates trade signals Buy, Sell, Stoploss, 3 levels of profits, while generating signals for the current moment. Can I finalize this indicator so that to recalculate the values of a trading instrument, tick by tick in the depth of history with outputting of generated values in .TXT file.

If someone can help or knows about such information please write a_v_v@fxmail.ru

Thanks in advance.

Help me not just write an EA, help me fix something in it, I have no money, I'm a poor student. renat1111@mail.ru

Need an Expert Advisor, must open positions on the following rules:

if the fast EMA crosses the slow EMA upwards, open only buy positions, given that the bottom appeared signal
from Parabolik SAR;

if the fast EMA crosses the slow downwards, open sell positions, given that the top appeared signal
from Parabolik SAR;

If the opposite signal from Parabolik SAR trade is closed automatically, and opens anew if the EMA have not yet crossed,
but Parabolik SAR to post

The Expert Advisor should have (variable and switchable) input variables: Stop Loss, Take Profit, Lots, Tralling Stop.
The indicator values are taken from the chart period, on which the Expert Advisor works.
The 1st and 2nd candle are used to determine the crossover.

vovan_217:
We need an EA, which should open positions according to the following rules:

if the fast EMA crosses the slow EMA from the bottom upwards, open only buy positions, taking into account that there is a signal from the bottom
from Parabolik SAR;

If the fast EMA crosses the slow EMA from above downwards, open a sell position, as soon as the signal from below appears
from Parabolik SAR;

When a contrary signal from Parabolik SAR appears, the trade is closed automatically, and reopens if the EMA has not yet been crossed,
but Parabolik SAR showed the correct signal.

The Expert Advisor should have (changeable and switchable) input variables: Stop Loss, Take Profit, Lots, Tralling Stop.
The values of the indicators are taken from the chart period, on which the Expert Advisor works.
To determine the crossing, the 1st and 2nd candle are used.

standard EA - there are a lot of similar ones. find one and tweak it a bit

To avoid searching for a long time - https://book.mql4.com/ru/samples/expert

That's why I asked, I'm a complete novice at programming.
Reason: