EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 670

yosuf:

And why didn't you believe Friday's forecast? Chances to go up were slim, the indicator was saying - mainly down, but you are sticking to 1.5, for some reason, you should get used to the indicator, because it was not the first time,

If you follow the thread, I was predicting a pullback to 1.4360 even earlier, posted a lot of drawings, much earlier than Friday, 1.5 is a medium-term target, the market will not go straight to it, there will be a lot of all kinds of short-term pullbacks...

he's never been wrong yet.

if it hasn't been wrong, it hasn't been wrong... that's not what I was seeing in your thread for some reason...

I have a question: if resistance is broken through, it turns into support.

yosuf:

You have to stick to the blue line of the indicator and errors will be minimal or none at all
You amaze me Yusufhoja :), recently you wrote that you have an EA based on this indicator, which keeps the blue line and that you are not satisfied with its work, i.e. the indicator has not justified itself! And then suddenly you again write that it accurately predicts the future) and you advise people to stick to the blue line :) why?!

scanck:
I have a question: if resistance is broken through, it turns into support, am I right?
It goes here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131277

scanck:
I have a question: if resistance is broken through, it turns into support.

I personally do not believe in the existence of any levels, it's all an unfounded fiction, the market has two unlikely directions of movement, and within the uptrend a future downtrend is formed, and vice versa. In a strange way they coexist within the same trend and the downtrend is out of the uptrend already formed when the time of the uptrend is over. Everyone thinks that the downtrend is formed in the future, it turns out not so.

Fartowiy:
Attention on the signals. AUD-USD from a pullback to the price of the selloff. 1.051 TP 1. 1.043 TP 2 1.040. TP 3 1.032 and 1.025. GBP-USD 1-6315 TP 1.6290 TP 2 1.6240 TP 3 1.6195 Gold-USD 1456 TP 1 1452 TP 2 1448 TP 3 1439 and 1430. USD-CAD 0.9560 TP1 0.9630 TP2 0.97 TP3 0.9740 and 0.98. Please wait for a pullback into the recommended price zone. There may not be a pullback in the Pound. I will not be on the Forum anymore today. My twin daughters are 1 year old today. : ))) Good luck everyone !!!!!
These signals are on H4. Keep an eye on H4 H1 and D

chepikds:
You amaze me Yusufhodja :), recently you wrote that you have an EA based on this indicator, which keeps the blue line and that you are not satisfied with its work, i.e. the indicator did not justify itself! And then suddenly you again write that it accurately predicts the future) and you also advise people to stick to the blue line :) why?

I can't optimize the EA yet, and the indicator seems to be giving out the right signals, everything is in the process of research, it seems to me that the manual version can be guided by the signals and the indicator readings, we will continue to monitor and accumulate facts. As soon as power supply stabilizes, I will try to show in demo if it is worth to mess with this indicator.

yosuf:

I can't optimise the EA yet, and the indicator seems to be giving the right signals, everything is in the process of research, it seemed to me that the manual version can be guided by the signals and the indicator readings, we will continue to monitor and accumulate facts. As soon as the power supply stabilizes, I will try to show me on demo whether it is worth mixing with this indicator.
Yes, that will be more correct, and you have to show and prove it to yourself first of all.

Fartowiy:
H4 H1 and D signals given. Keep H4 H1 and D under control
Congratulations)

Fartowiy:
Даные сигналы по Н 4. Держите под контролем Н4 Н1 и D

My twin daughters are 1 year old today. : )))

Congratulations! Success and Love!!!

Reason: