"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 12

goldtrader писал(а) >>

The main question here is what kind of trees they are: natural (real), virtual (demo) or painted (fake) with clear PR intentions.

It's hard to believe that a 4+ million dollar tree is carefully nurtured and not sheared. And the sales figures are obscenely good.

Yes, this is a great trick - to increase the depo in their brokerage company up to 4 mul, then invite everyone to trade on their accounts and here begins the most interesting - even if we lose 10k, then at the peak of 4 million this drawdown will not even be visible. And everyone will say - what do you want? We have a drawdown of only 0.25%, wait.....)))). So there's about 400k to spare. That's a 10% drawdown. Find investors for 400k and withdraw, saying it is "only" a 10% drawdown... ))) And 400k in the DC's pocket...)))

Unprecedented trading! With loss taking, profit taking. Not a pipsqueak.

I've been working with the Alpari classics and I've been working with them for a month and a half, but it's a masterstroke.

Thanks for the link, went to study the history of trades thanks to the fact that it is open.

LeoV >>:

Да, тут фишка просто отличная - разогнать у себя в ДЦ на истории депо до 4 мульёнов, затем всех пригласить торговать у них на счетах и вот тут начинается самое интересное - даже если слить 10к, то на пике в 4 ляма эта просадка даже видна не будет. И всем отвечать - типа а что вы хотите? у нас просадка всего лишь в 0.25%, ждите.....)))) То есть, запас есть примерно 400к. Это 10%-ая просадка. На 400к найти инвесторов и слить, мотивируя это "всего-лишь" 10%-ой просадкой... ))) И 400к у ДЦ в кармане...)))

That's what I'm saying, PR is blatant.

goldtrader >>:

Беспрецедентная торговля! С фиксацией убытков, снятием прибыли. Не пипсятина.

На Альпари-классике разогнать с тысячи баксов до пятнадцати и вывести половину за полтора месяца с такими показателями - это мастерство.

Спасибо за ссылку, ушёл изучать историю сделок благо она открыта.

I just don't understand why the comments are backwards.

Ticket    OpenTime             Type Lots  Symbol  Open     SL      TP      CloseTime            Close    Swap  Profit   Comment
16208437  2010-05-19 12:29:00  buy  0.50  EURJPY  110.925  0.000   0.000   2010-05-19 13:12:00  111.494  0.00  9 594.08      (1)
15320134  2010-04-07 16:20:00 sell  1.00  EURUSD  1.33651  1.33650 0.00000 2010-04-07 16:27:00  1.33650  0.00 29.40     [sl] (190)
15318977  2010-04-07 15:37:00          balance          34 000.00                          Initial deposit WMR               (191)

why the first in time lines corresponds to the most recent comments, how was it known then that the numbering of comments would end with 191

or more precisely how did you know that the countdown had to start from 191 ?

Urain >>:

Вот только я не понял почему коменты задом наперёд.

почемуто самым первым по времени строкам соответствуют самые последние коменты, откуда тогда было известно что нумерация коментов закончиться на 191

точнее откуда было знать при последовательном заполнении что обратный отсчёт нужно начинать с 191 ?

Suspicious...

Maybe the Onyx software is writing them out?

FreeLance >>:

Подозрительно...

Может их(номера) прога Оникса дописывает?

I admit it, but it's not clear how it should be if there's a new entry (it's monitoring) that it overwrites all the numbers, it's illogical.

Why does everyone like to monitor so much?

Because when the luck runs out, so will the monitoring.

I don't understand that kind of guy.

goldtrader >>:

Беспрецедентная торговля! С фиксацией убытков, снятием прибыли. Не пипсятина.

Don't be naive.

Oper писал(а) >>

Because the chips are down. When the luck runs out, the monitoring will run out.

What does luck have to do with it? Everyone has different motives behind the links.

Don't be naive.
There's actually a lot to look at :)

Oper >>:
Не будьте наивны.
Can we skip the mystery? What exactly is naive about?

goldtrader писал(а) >>
Can we not be cryptic? What exactly is naive about?

Also copied... I don't know, can I monitor it all at once along with the story on the same day? I got a month's worth of trade monitored for the viewers. Or only the current time is monitored?
Reason: