Counsellors to whom. Lots of them and for free! - page 5

Why does the Expert Advisor only show profits on the data it was created on, but it does not trade on history?

Aristotel >> :

In my opinion it is worth considering the profit/time ratio in the strategies obtained, because 5 depots in 10 years, as someone on this forum put it, does not excite =)

Not quite sure what does 5 depots in 10 years mean? Perhaps you meant 5 trades in 10 years?

It was before version 4 that there was a mess with small numbers of trades. As a result, the repository gave knowingly "nice" strategies with just a few deals, because maximum ratings were assigned to them. Starting with version 4.0, this situation has been corrected and now SSB does not even consider those strategies that have less than 100 trades according to the tests. The repository is formed on this principle too.

The latest version of SSB is always available here: Download the latest version

EvgeTrofi,here I have changed from Micro to Classic, now the optimization goes to the end, but then crashes again without offering to save the strategy.

BOOOM >> :
EvgeTrofi,here I changed from Micro to Classic, now the optimization goes to the end, but then it crashes again without offering to save the strategy.

You need to look at the logs to understand it more accurately. I would like to use htm file with optimization results.

If quotes are broken, then it is possible that during the entire optimization period all variants of deals were less than 100. And if the number of deals is small, there is nothing to save - SSB does not consider and does not take into account such adjustments.

Reshetov, tell us more about this, please.

I was referring to a 5x increase in deposit over 10 years, but that's essentially what the small number of trades was all about.

+

As the ssb is developing quite rapidly, ideally you should check the installed version with an offer to download the latest version if available

Wrote an oscillator for clarity when using SSB strategies. I would be pleased if anyone would add arrows.

Here.
Files:

zfs >> :

Wrote an oscillator for clarity when using SSB strategies. I would be glad if someone would add arrows.

I scratched my head and came to a conclusion that it is theoretically possible to make arrows, but the code is quite complicated, because in MQL4 the absolute value of the value is given as double type. If it were int type, everything would be much simpler.

However, we still need to think about it.

Reshetov >> :

Theoretically, you can add if you introduce another static variable that will read in init():

int count inds = dcandle + drsi + dcci + dac + dac1 + dao + dao1 + dmacd + dmacd1 + dosma + dosma1 + dmomentum + dichimoku + dema + dema1 + dlwma + dlwma1 + dsmma + dsmma1 + dstoch + dstoch1 + dstoch2;

And the condition for setting the arrow is:

What the arrow condition will be is clear to me. The best answer would be a refined code.

Reason: