Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 43

SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period5 Minutes (M5) 2008.09.19 08:10 - 2009.03.13 21:55 (2008.03.15 - 2009.03.16)

It's a good start, something to aspire to :)

Hello dear traders,

I'm Miroslav Popov - the author of Forex Strategy Builder.

I noticed recently more Russian and Ukrainian visitors coming to the Forex Strategy Builder's website because of this discussion. I hope some of you will find the program useful.

I don't want to flood your forum since I'm not confident in Russian.

Wish you luck and profit!

Bye

zfs писал(а) >>
I like the drawdown, as they say slowly but surely, like a deposit in the bank... :)

Well, the drawdown is pleasing, but is it a fit?

zfs wrote >>
I'm getting bored here with you at all, it's going to take you a long time to install there... is anyone here interested in the works of Bulgarian programmers, or all obsessed with the same (but good) Russian strategies... maybe someone wouldn't mind exchanging xml-???? :)

I'm quite interested, but not up to FxSB yet. :)

Miroslav_Popov писал(а) >>

Hello dear traders,

I noticed recently more Russian and Ukrainian visitors coming to the Forex Strategy Builder's website because of this discussion. I hope some of you will find the program useful.

Bye

Miroslav, huge thanks for your program! Respect!!! Whether you plan development of your program for coding strategies in mq4's format, like it is made by mister Reshetov?

Oh the author of FSB praises SSB! :)

By the way. Who calculates the lot depending on the drawdown?

For example, I have a certain expo making 500 Kilobucks profit with 1 stable lot, 36k$ drawdown (MT4 shows 11%) and 100k$ starting deposit.

Or a profit of $625k$, a drawdown of $59k$ (37%) with the same starting deposit.

Which one of the two strategies is better? :)

And what would be the recommended lot for a $10k depo in either case?

Not that I can't figure it out myself, but who's counting?

what are the nuances?

Miroslav_Popov >> :

Hello dear traders,

Bye

Hi, glad to see here the author of such an interesting program!

Your program is very good but has some negative aspects. One of them is FxSB doesn't reflect all sides of generated strategy as Strategy Tester does.

So, my proposition is to unite Strategy Tester and FxSB, like m-r Reshetov did.

For further conversation you can send me a private message. Or we can continue the discussion here.

TheXpert писал(а) >>

... So, my proposition is to unite ST and FxSB, like m-r Reshetov did.

What is ST?

voltair >> :
What is ST?

Strategy Tester. Thought I got it, I'll correct it now....

Reason: